★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Tiki Golf 2 redefines extreme minigolf!

"Tiki Golf 2 mixes putt-putt golfing, physics and platform gaming together in one amazing game." -AppAdvice.com

Tiki Bobby is back and He has brought friends! 4 Playable Tikis! bunches unlockable secret clubs, golf balls and abilities! Ramps, mega power boosts, giant dartboard targets, huge hammers, loop-de-loops, pipes, pineapples, massive tiki totems and more! Exotic vibrant courses that have the iconic mini golf appeal but feel more like water park rides than typical putt putt courses!

4 courses and 72 holes

-Beach Sunrise
-Volcano Trouble
-Lost Beach
-Kahunas Mountain
Ball Abilities
- Slow Motion
- Ghost, Mega Control
- Speed, Anti Gravity
- Jump, Instant Stopping power
Club Abilities
- Accuracy
- Mega Power
- Amplify
- Out of Bounds immunity
- Opposite day
- Stat bonuses
Customize your extra bonuses for
- Steering
- Collecting pineapples
- going through rings
- hitting targets
- based on power
- speed
- luck

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

08-06-2011, 11:03 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
wow... thanx for the vid... this game looks pretty damn good!=oD

got the lite... and

what a let down!

No idea how their turning the course so fast in the trailer... but judging by it... the swipe controls after you hit the ball are pretty much non-existent or don't respond at all. Also, before you hit the ball... the X coordinates are inverted... which is just weird... oO

Oh well... looked good... but blah... not gonna get it...

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 08-06-2011 at 11:11 AM.
08-06-2011, 06:02 PM
This looks fun to me, I'm gonna get this! Hope the camera doesn't swing around so wildly in the actual game, though. Kind of had a dizzying effect there in the vid.
08-06-2011, 09:51 PM
when you hit the ball it will say at the bottom "touch and hold screen to steer" when that happens touch the screen and steer your device like a steering wheel