★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "...if doodle-style games are your thing you might want to check out Cute Shoot!" AllThingsApple.org

"Creative storyline, wonderful graphics-- It's like my high school notebook doodles have come to life!" David Bilbrey, customer review

Dood the Cat is angry! Join him in his great space adventure to save his girlfriend who's been cat-napped in this classic side-scrolling shoot 'em up title for iOS. Featuring 12 big and varied levels, many different enemies, including 3 big bosses, and time challenges, Cute Shoot! will give you plenty of bang for your buck.

FEATURES:
* Unique hand-drawn visual style taking advantage of iPhone 4's Retina screen
* 12 varied levels spanning across 3 worlds
* 3 huge boss battles
* Intense time challenges - collect stars throughout the main game to unlock more

MrAndersen's comments:
Hi guys - my first iOS title is now available on the App Store. Hope you like it

http://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/id454143164?mt=8#

And the launch trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up
08-06-2011, 01:06 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
lol... was laughing through the whole trailer... =oD

08-06-2011, 03:28 PM
Glad you like it
08-06-2011, 04:29 PM
lol, this looks funny, albeit a bit slow. It also looks like with only 12 levels, the game could end pretty quickly. Wish-listed.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
08-06-2011, 05:37 PM
I was looking at this yesterday when it was released and the price was $1.99. Now less than a day later it's 99c. This tells me it's just as likely to be free tomorrow. Please do your research before releasing a game then stick to your guns for at least somewhat longer than 24 hours. It benefits everybody.
08-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
maybe it was supposed to be 99 cents when it was released, but there was a problem... ?

There's been a couple of games that have done this... tried to have a release price, but it didn't work out... and ended up having to change it... =o/
08-08-2011, 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
I was looking at this yesterday when it was released and the price was $1.99. Now less than a day later it's 99c. This tells me it's just as likely to be free tomorrow. Please do your research before releasing a game then stick to your guns for at least somewhat longer than 24 hours. It benefits everybody.
I understand what you mean. Apple approved the game sooner than expected though so I didn't have time to change the launch price as I had originally planned. I have no plans to make Cute Shoot! free atm
08-10-2011, 06:08 AM
Lite version now also on the App Store:

iTunes Link