★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Immerse yourself in a 3D underwater adventure, as you explore modern and ancient shipwrecks in search of lost treasure!

Now you can experience the realism of diving for hidden treasures, as Treasure Hunt takes you on seven unique diving adventures.

Imagine . . . you have won the trip of a lifetime . . . a vacation in the mythical tropical paradise of CaraCasa, along with 2,500 Carras of the local currency.

You are ready to take those well-deserved diving lessons, and believe there is a fortune to be made in searching for and recovering sunken treasure. The Port of CaraCasa and its unexplored azure waters beckon you.

Sunken treasure. No words in the language hold more magic. Who hasnt dreamed, at some time or other, of diving into one of the lost galleons of the Spanish Main, loaded with its precious cargo of gold and silver. Millions, no billions, of dollars worth of treasure lies at the bottom of the sea, buried beneath the coral of centuries. - Arthur C. Clarke

Features of Treasure Hunt:
* More than 650 items are hidden in more than 2200 locations in 7 dive sites
* The locations of most hidden items change when a new game is started
* Metal and gold detectors help you locate buried items
* Oscar the Octopus helps you to learn your new vocation
* You can manage your resources and outfit yourself in the Dive Shop
* Excursion Guides present you with lists of items to recover
* Numerous dangerous creatures keep you on your toes
* A Personal Digital Assistant keeps track of everything you have located
* A record is kept of your progress. Challenge your friends!
* An in-game camera lets you take photos, so you can easily share screenshots with friends
* Choose to listen to game sounds, or to your personal music library
* In-game link to Treasure Hunt website with tips and FAQs
* Connected to Facebook & Twitter
* Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad. Requires iOS 4.2 or later

virginiarae78's comments:

Hello All,

I am posting to let you all know about our new 3D iPhone game - Treasure Hunt.

Treasure Hunt The Game is a fully immersive 3D underwater environments with adaptive, dynamic lighting, realistic physics and more. Natural, gesture-based movement designed specifically for the iOS platform. This game Utilizes the advanced graphics features of iPhone 3GS, 4G and iPad.

Check it out! I think you'll love it!
visit us at www.treasurehunt-thegame.com to learn more!
Or Fan us on our Facebook Page
08-07-2011, 04:14 AM
Looks really interesting, like a 3D version of The Deep. Is this a game where you can dive and then look for treasure by free roaming? Could you perhaps post a video of what the gameplay is like? Also I would love a promo code but since I don't use Facebook I guess not :-P
08-07-2011, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maikelg View Post
Looks really interesting, like a 3D version of The Deep. Is this a game where you can dive and then look for treasure by free roaming? Could you perhaps post a video of what the gameplay is like? Also I would love a promo code but since I don't use Facebook I guess not :-P
Hi Mailelg,

Yes, you do look for treasure by free roaming - although you are sent on specific excursions to certain dive sights. You can then sell your treasures to buy equipment from the pro-shop. It's pretty in-depth!

As soon as we have video I will for sure post it. Our promo codes went in a flash! But thanks for the interest - if we get anymore, I'll post here first. Thanks!

Last edited by virginiarae78; 08-07-2011 at 11:59 PM. Reason: question not answered.