★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Eggz 1.0 is released!

04-24-2009, 10:07 PM
Eggz 1.0 is released!

Download: http://tinyurl.com/cn48nd [iTunes]

Ever wanted to break some eggz just for the fun of it? Well now you can enjoy that satisfying crunch sound without all the mess.

Eggz is a fun, addicting game where you break colored eggs to score up points, collect gold, and generally test the durability of your touch screen. See how far you can advance in stages, trying to break eggs as fast as you can.

Run out of hammers? Purchase more from Eggz-Mart with your gold. Also use gold to purchase multipliers to increase your rewards and to purchase stars to give you break combos.

Out of gold too, you say? Time to set the game down for a bit and wait for your twice-daily hammer renewal.

With the auto-save feature, Eggz can be played casually for any period of time. Play while waiting for the bus, during commercial breaks, or any time where you should otherwise be working.

Yuri Hosting is not responsible for loss of employment, marriage, pets, or vision due to excessive egg-breaking binges.

Happy gaming!
04-24-2009, 10:13 PM
wat :[
04-24-2009, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartel View Post
wat :[
Hello Kartel,

I am a little confused by your response. Are you unsure from the app description how the game is played? Or is this type of game simply not interesting to you? Perhaps I can help clarify if I understand your interpretation of the product.
04-24-2009, 10:19 PM
cool

seems like a whack-a-mole kinda game

i'll download it when i get my ipod back from my sister, who has run away with it to play tetris
04-24-2009, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendons View Post
cool

i'll download it when i get my ipod back from my sister, who has run away with it to play tetris
Tetris? lol...

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
04-25-2009, 09:11 AM
Thanks! I hope you like it. If you like it, tell your friends. Facebook, twitter, phone, and email are all great ways to share the news

If you don't like it, let me know and I'll see about improving it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendons View Post
cool