★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

No European Game Award for the App Store this year?

08-08-2011, 03:17 AM
No European Game Award for the App Store this year?

I find it shocking that the European Game Awards have dropped the European App Store Award category award this year. The App Store is easily the fastest growing game industry and it has tons of game that should be up for some nominations. The only game that is nominated is Snuggle Truck which I admit is good but is not the best IOS game.

I hope that they bring this category back next year or that PocketGamer or Toucharcade can bring their own IOS game Awards...

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
08-08-2011, 03:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
I find it shocking that the European Game Awards have dropped the European App Store Award category award this year. The App Store is easily the fastest growing game industry and it has tons of game that should be up for some nominations. The only game that is nominated is Snuggle Truck which I admit is good but is not the best IOS game.

I hope that they bring this category back next year or that PocketGamer or Toucharcade can bring their own IOS game Awards...
I think PG and TA do have awards at the end of the year.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
08-08-2011, 04:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
I think PG and TA do have awards at the end of the year.
I mean like a ceremony where they invite all the devs to come...

App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
08-08-2011, 04:52 AM
Quote:
I mean like a ceremony where they invite all the devs to come...
oh, that'd be great!

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
08-08-2011, 07:04 PM
Quote:

You found it great..thanks buddy
08-08-2011, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidholes View Post
You found it great..thanks buddy
What ya on about?