★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SupaKiwi is scared, but it is also fast, resilient and ready to beat the Possum in the race for survival. It doesnt have any super powers yet, but has the stamina to outrun the Possum and win the race. Along the way, SupaKiwi encounters numerous obstacles that are sure to slow it down. Whether its the canyons, hills, pools of steam water or mud, SupaKiwi has the ability to overcome them whilst enjoying tasteful snacks such as seeds, prawns and energy drinks that satisfy its hunger and keep it strong and fast. In the end, the warm welcoming home will await SupaKiwi and the distant dream of acquiring super powers may even become a reality.

This version contains vibrant graphics, great animation, and first 4 levels for free. You can upgrade in-game to get 5 themes, 25 levels, 6 awards, many more hours of gameplay and exciting jumping sequences. Each level requires logic, skill and smarts to escape the Possum and reach the SupaKiwis home.

Are you ready to play SupaKiwi?

diznurv's comments:
to all the iPhone game lovers, check it out. Not sure if you guys have seen this. I think it was released few days ago, this is awesome arcade game from AppStore. It has some cool game dynamics.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/supakiwi/id451390658?ls=1&mt=8
08-08-2011, 05:47 PM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
Quote:
to all the iPhone game lovers, check it out. Not sure if you guys have seen this. I think it was released few days ago
I can't respect devs who advertise their games like this-- as if the poster is some random guy who just happened to stumble upon this awesome game, and now he wants to share it with everyone. :\

Sorry, but I'll never buy your game. Or even look at it.

i'm a pretty kitty cat
08-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Don't worry SkyMuffin, I looked for you. The game looks stupid and terrible.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
08-08-2011, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diznurv View Post
to all the iPhone game lovers, check it out. Not sure if you guys have seen this. I think it was released few days ago, this is awesome arcade game from AppStore. It has some cool game dynamics.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/supakiwi/id451390658?ls=1&mt=8
If your trying to make yourself look like a fool it's working.
08-08-2011, 08:20 PM
The games from the app store? Lol

I'm sure he means on?

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
08-08-2011, 08:32 PM
Your game aint PAWSUM.