★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Use the Rope - action game based on physics!

08-09-2011, 03:10 AM
Use the Rope - action game based on physics!

This fall will be full of new adventure. We are presenting an action game based on physics named Use the Rope. From creators of puzzle game Woozzle, but now no more thinking, no more puzzles and brain teasing mazes. Now is time to revolution, now is time to fun and relax. Extremely simple controls and gameplay with beautiful graphics all in one little universal app is coming soon. Follow us for more info and be part of something extraordinary. More info coming soon, stay in touch.

Screenshots:

follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/Mugeaters
visit us on fb: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mugeaters/170907776264487

Last edited by Mugeaters; 11-11-2011 at 05:06 PM.
08-09-2011, 09:10 PM
I like the Star

08-10-2011, 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I like the Star
Looks hilarious!

Congras to the release!

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
08-10-2011, 04:58 AM
i advise you change the name, on account of the massively popular physics based game cut the rope. it is inevitable that people will point it out, and possibly negatively. best avoid it before hand. allow your game to stand out in it's own right.

Game centre ID: Kal'Torak
08-11-2011, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goose View Post
i advise you change the name, on account of the massively popular physics based game cut the rope. It is inevitable that people will point it out, and possibly negatively. Best avoid it before hand. Allow your game to stand out in it's own right.

+1
08-16-2011, 05:33 AM
A lot of games has a similar names.. a lot of games has an equal gameplay even.. Our game is unseen gameplay with perfect fit name. Most of the critics of the name will disappear after trailer release.
08-16-2011, 08:49 AM
Yeah I agree,and I like the name, the title of the game sounds good, it's what brought me to click this thread after all!
I hope a trailer or screenshots are posted here soon. Very curious
Loving to art style on the banner
08-16-2011, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DregsOnLegs View Post
Yeah I agree,and I like the name, the title of the game sounds good, it's what brought me to click this thread after all!
I hope a trailer or screenshots are posted here soon. Very curious
Loving to art style on the banner
I'm pretty sure you and that mugeater guy are the same person, saw the rant in the other thread aswell

To the point:
The name sucks - poor ripoff of cut the rope. READ - No imagination at all.

end of story. Do you understand that?

oh please, if someone tells you the name sucks you should not reply back in such unprofessional way. Take it like a pro and move on. In this case take the advice and change it. Don't? well expect the crapwave
08-16-2011, 10:00 PM
I WISH I was the creator of WooZZLE, that'd be sick.
But anyway, if your theory is correct, than apparently " cut the rope" sucks,, because "burn the rope" was out first, so obviously your theory is INCORRECT

ERGH

Actually I don't know which one was out first, but either way they were both very successful, and both had "the rope" in their titles, so clearly, a game isn't going to fail simply because it's title contains"the rope"
If the success of the past two "the rope" games are anything to go by, then this game is going to be WINNING
I dont know where you did your kindergarten gaming marketing course, but either way -

go back to your 12th game of game dev story !

Last edited by DregsOnLegs; 08-16-2011 at 10:06 PM.
08-16-2011, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DregsOnLegs View Post
I WISH I was the creator of WooZZLE, that'd be sick.
Definitely thinking about giving that game a try now.