★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Where did Clickgamer go?

08-09-2011, 01:01 PM
Where did Clickgamer go?

What happened to Clickgamer?

They still publish games etc. But they don't have their own website anymore.....

It seams that anything they publish now goes through the Chillingo website itself.

Is EA closing down the Clickgamer section of Chillingo?

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
08-09-2011, 03:46 PM
probably...
i know this isn't constructive but yeah its likely

http://www.planetminecraft.com/serve...creative-more/
Check out this sweet minecraft server with factions, survival, creative, 5 types of minigames (including parkour with 5 different courses) as well as skyblock and skygrid worlds!
Join with the address: mc.eternalempire.co.uk
08-09-2011, 04:02 PM
I doubt EA marketing wise is stupid enough to shut down Clickgamer. However, I wouldn't put it past them to morph Chillingo and Clickgamer (even though Chillingo already owns Clickgamer) into one, instead of having them publish as one name. Though for the moment, I think Clickgamer is safe as they are still putting out games

I don't want a signature.
08-09-2011, 08:02 PM
But I think they are only putting out games because they had contracts. But I don't see any way to sign up to publish through Clickgamer anymore..

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
08-09-2011, 08:59 PM
This is weird, Clickgamer publish less games, and their recently published games are even neglected by people.