★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Magnetic Baby + HD $0.99 > FREE

08-09-2011, 01:12 PM
Magnetic Baby + HD $0.99 > FREE

08-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Wow. I had thought about picking this up when it first game out. Reminded me a lot of Soosiz when I saw the screen shots. Might have to free up some space for this (wish it had a smaller file size!).

08-09-2011, 01:27 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
bought this the day it came out... kind of like soosiz... but not really... the level moves around, kind of like in Plump... but it's an awesome game! I gave it 5 stars in my iTunes review...

Really love the later levels... have been DYING to get the last world in an update... =oP
08-09-2011, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
bought this the day it came out... kind of like soosiz... but not really... the level moves around, kind of like in Plump... but it's an awesome game! I gave it 5 stars in my iTunes review...

Really love the later levels... have been DYING to get the last world in an update... =oP
Thanks very much syntheticvoid!
Here's our new world preview video, hope you will like it:

Youtube link | Pop Up
08-09-2011, 02:06 PM
BLARG. I bought this a few days ago :-(

Be warned that the file size is around 400 MB once installed, which caused me to delete it. I also didn't really enjoy it (sorry dev) despite it looking really nice. It basically involves you trying to slingshot your little guy around gravitational spheres. The early levels are super short, and I'm sure later levels are more interesting, but it didn't hook me.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
08-09-2011, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caanerud View Post
BLARG. I bought this a few days ago :-(

Be warned that the file size is around 400 MB once installed, which caused me to delete it. I also didn't really enjoy it (sorry dev) despite it looking really nice. It basically involves you trying to slingshot your little guy around gravitational spheres. The early levels are super short, and I'm sure later levels are more interesting, but it didn't hook me.
Yesh. That's pretty extreme. I was weary of the 100 MB file size, but 4x that?

Hmm...the troubles of having an 8 GB.
08-09-2011, 02:30 PM
About the size

Really sorry for the size... that's also our main concern currently...

We'll keep updating the version to make it smaller and smaller, and current version is much smaller than the first version.

Anyway, thanks very much for all your replies, we love them all
08-09-2011, 02:54 PM
I got the storage space to spare so I will definitely go with this. I absolutely adore Soosiz so this game is going to fill pretty big shoes
08-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Unavailable on the French Store ???

FL!ppY on TA
OF, Crystal : FL!ppY
Plus+ : FLippY38
GC : FL!ppY38
08-09-2011, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfratBarTal View Post
I got the storage space to spare so I will definitely go with this. I absolutely adore Soosiz so this game is going to fill pretty big shoes
I wouldn't go into this one expecting Soosiz. This is more of a physics puzzler than a platformer.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.