★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Shooter's Alley - Funs With Guns

08-09-2011, 08:51 PM
Shooter's Alley - Funs With Guns

We just submitted a Shooter's Alley to the Mac App Store that will hopefully be available soon. In a nutshell it mixes two sports, bowling and shooting.

The owner of the alley is Shooter as pictured in the menu below, he will praise or put you down based on your play.

Features:

- Classic or Cosmic Bowling Alley
- Pistol, Machine Gun, Sniper and Rocket Launcher weapons with unique properties
- High score global leader boards
- True red/cyan 3D, enable with the touch of a keystroke. Get your paper glasses ready. Bringing 3D back old school.
- Talking back "Shooter"
- Fun

Here is some screenshot teases:

Promo video to follow.

Any questions?

- Matt
08-10-2011, 01:36 AM
I'm loving the concept of this game, man!

When you say Classic or Cosmic is that like there's a Classic Mode and a Cosmic Mode or is that just an aesthetic change in the bowling alley?

I guess I'm just wondering what game modes the game has. Again, I'm really digging the idea of your game!
08-10-2011, 12:12 PM
Well the difference between Classic and Cosmic is really atmosphere.

Classic is shown above and cosmic is when you turn the light off and get party mode going.

Also classic features more funky music while cosmic is more techno.

Sometimes Cosmic is called Rock n Roll bowling.

Screenshot:

- Matt
08-12-2011, 08:28 PM
- More Info

Shooter's Alley will be Sold at a launch price of $0.99 and should be available early next week.

One unique feature of Shooter's Alley is the "T" key on the keyboard. This is what you get...

3D red/cyan style..., cool eh!? Bringing back old school Avatar.

The 3D adds true depth, it looks like the weapons are floating in front of you, the tvs and huds floats, the pins are deep in the screen. Very cool stuff.

We have a bunch of paper red/cyan 3D glasses for promotional purposes. I have to figure out the best way to distribute them to interested touch arcade members.

- Matt