Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-22-2011, 03:33 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I do indeed use decoys in front - should I be putting them out of the roads then?

Thanks
Old 10-06-2011, 10:05 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Probably a silly question, but is there any content difference between the now universal HD version and the standard iPhone version?
Old 10-06-2011, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coxy View Post
I do indeed use decoys in front - should I be putting them out of the roads then?

Thanks
Maybe you've gotten it by now, but you should be putting them on a side road outside of the path of your units. For example, if there's a fork in the road ahead next to it, you put the decoy on one and have your units go down the other. Don't forget that their range is a complete circle around them, not just where your units are. They always set things up so you have somewhere "safe" to put the decoy.

Smokescreen + Repair (simultaneously) also work in a pinch.

Anyway, has anyone gotten gold for ruthlessness in Squad Assault Rearmed? I killed all the enemies and got silver, which makes me think I should be feeding the Energizers powers so I can repeatedly kill the same enemies... is that right? I kind of nuked the Energizers dead before reaching them, since they're a huge pain especially in combination with the mobs of enemies in SAR.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:09 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktern View Post
Anyway, has anyone gotten gold for ruthlessness in Squad Assault Rearmed?
Yes, but on Casual difficulty. I had a couple of towers left alive at the end, but I also killed ~5 towers twice because the Energisers regrew them, so I suppose that's over 100% kills.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:02 PM

Okay, thanks. I was playing on Hardcore and got 2 silvers, but the efficiency one was totally my fault, got careless... twice.

Guess I'll farm the Energizers some more this time, I had over 20 of every power left at the end anyway.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:56 PM

Anomaly Warzone Earth HD - Trinity Update - Graphics Enhancement for iPad 2 Presentation:

Anomaly Warzone HD - Trinity Update - iPad 2 - US - HD Gameplay Trailer:

Note:

First two Mission with the Trinity Update.

If you wana know how the HD Version was looking without the Trinity Update you can see it here:

Anomaly Warzone HD - Without Trinity Update - iPad 2 - US - HD Gameplay Trailer:

Old 10-11-2011, 03:15 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Looks great ... But I find it a rather boring game. Path selection is rather easy and once that is done it is just about tapping special actions near the convoy.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPE View Post
Looks great ... But I find it a rather boring game. Path selection is rather easy and once that is done it is just about tapping special actions near the convoy.
You know that we are talking here about some Kind of Tower Defense Game, right? The Points you did mentioned are the Basics of this Genre so i don`t see what could be possible wrong with them since 11 Bit Studios did a great Job with Anomaly Warzone comparing it with other Games in that Genre.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:53 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
You know that we are talking here about some Kind of Tower Defense Game, right? The Points you did mentioned are the Basics of this Genre so i don`t see what could be possible wrong with them since 11 Bit Studios did a great Job with Anomaly Warzone comparing it with other Games in that Genre.
This is more a reversed tower game ... I have fun with td, but nit this reversed one. Matter of taste
Old 11-16-2011, 06:47 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

This game was on my device for along time, only played first 2 levels or so.. Now I decided to dig in the game..WOOOOOOOOOW, very strategic very adrenaline pumping and woos awesome graphics and sounds! I don't know why I didn't invade it earlier