★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: It is the end of the Age of Stalemate and begins the Era of the Simply Knights!
Join the White Banner Knights! Equip your best armor and arm yourself for an epic melee battle against the Black Banner Legion.

In Knighttingham stands two mighty twin Kingdoms, the White Banner and the Black Banner. For many years, their equal power of knights prevent any conflicts of war. But as of recent, the White Banner's Champion and all her Knights went missing leaving the White Banner powerless. The Black Banner marches their Legion towards the now defenseless castle. Now its up to the people! Join the many brave heroes. Become a new Knight of the White Banner and pick up arms against the overwhelming odds of fighting your way into the heart of the Legion, the Black Banner King and his Champion.

- AS KNIGHTS
Battle with heavy armor and weapons. Brutally bash your way through lines of enemies alongside your fellow knights in arm!

- THE CHALLENGE
Simple to play, difficult to master! An easy left and right control with split-second strategic gameplay.

- THE SKILLS
High risk, high reward combat! Master the key skills of melee warfare, positioning and timing.

- THE WEAPONRY
Change your equipment, change your play style! Gear yourself with over 50 different parts from helm, armor, weapons, to shield.

- FOR GLORY
Become one of the Greatest Knights!
Compete and bring your badge to the Hall of Knights and see if you truly have what it takes to hold up along side the greatest Knights of Knighttingham!

Eli's comments:

Simply Knights

Fantasync
Genres: Games Action Entertainment Role Playing
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
It is the end of the Age of Stalemate and begins the Era of the Simply Knights!
Join the White Banner Knights! Equip your best armor and arm yourself for an epic battle against the Black Banner Legion.

In Knighttingham stands two mighty twin Kingdoms, the White Banner and the Black Banner. For many years, their equal power of knights prevent any conflicts of war. But as of recent, the White Banner's Champion and all her Knights went missing leaving the White Banner powerless. The Black Banner marches their Legion towards the now defenseless castle. Now its up to the people! Join the many brave heroes. Become a new Knight of the White Banner and pick up arms against the overwhelming odds of fighting your way into the heart of the Legion, the Black Banner King and his Champion.

In Simply Knights, push your courage, wits, and sword skills to the limit. Gear yourself with over 50 different parts from helm, armor, weapons, to shield. Alongside your fellow Knights in arm, battle your way through lines of Black Banner Knights and close as much distance you can towards the heart of their mighty Legion.

Become one of the Greatest Knights existed in Knighttingham!
Compete and bring your badge to the Hall of Knights and see if you truly have what it takes to hold up along side the greatest Knights of Knighttingham!

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 74.5MB

01-27-2016, 09:49 AM
Will Not Play Games with Energy Systems
I'm actually digging this game! Anyone else? I'll report back later after I've played some more.

Billy

01-27-2016, 02:23 PM

The game is simple yet awesome. I was expecting to fast movements when I saw the screenshots but it was the reverse. Just some perfect timing when playing this game. Offers IAP.

And btw, the game crashes for an unknown reason. I got more than 5 crashes while playing the game. I have iPhone 6 plus. Hmm.

iOS/Android GamePlay and Trailers Channel - I play games 24/7. Sleep is for the weak!

01-27-2016, 02:54 PM
I haven't had a single crash. Not one. That's bizarre. I'm using the iPhone 6 running iOS 9.2.1

Billy
01-27-2016, 03:19 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks TA for putting up this post.

Quote:
I'm actually digging this game! Anyone else? I'll report back later after I've played some more.
Hi Billy, thanks for the comment. Awesome to hear you're enjoying it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limelight View Post
YouTube: video

The game is simple yet awesome. I was expecting to fast movements when I saw the screenshots but it was the reverse. Just some perfect timing when playing this game. Offers IAP.

And btw, the game crashes for an unknown reason. I got more than 5 crashes while playing the game. I have iPhone 6 plus. Hmm.
Hi Limelight, thanks for the comment! I was worry at first the slower, timing-base combat would be too out of the ordinary to understand but I am glad to see it turned out alright.

Thanks for bringing up the crashes. May I ask when you are experiencing these crashes? Are they during a run or any random/unknown time?

Joe

Last edited by Fantasync; 01-27-2016 at 03:42 PM.
01-27-2016, 04:21 PM
Joe,

The parts where the knight is walking on or off screen, or when the gold is given to the king, is there anyway to speed all of that up? I'm finding myself tapping the screen to somehow make it go faster. It's just taking way too long.

Billy
01-27-2016, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Joe,

The parts where the knight is walking on or off screen, or when the gold is given to the king, is there anyway to speed all of that up? I'm finding myself tapping the screen to somehow make it go faster. It's just taking way too long.

Billy
The knight walking in or off cannot be speed up. As for the king, you can tap to speed the process up (except for the shining part if thats what you mean).

Sorry didn't occur to me those were long. Worth to add a feature to skip those in the next update. Thanks for the feedback.
01-27-2016, 05:32 PM
The stupidest description I have ever seen!
Simply simply simply.... yes I ve seen that...but how do I play the game? What should I expect in this game? What features does it offer?
Is it an rpg game, arpg, platformer, qte kind of game? endless runner, high score? Online only?
Come on people help your games get downloaded!

Last edited by Noomen; 01-27-2016 at 10:25 PM.
01-27-2016, 05:38 PM
Thank you! And no worries. You can't think of everything. Only when it's in the hands of many players do the real bugs and gameplay wonky stuff comes out. Thank you for a prompt reply.

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasync View Post
The knight walking in or off cannot be speed up. As for the king, you can tap to speed the process up (except for the shining part if thats what you mean).

Sorry didn't occur to me those were long. Worth to add a feature to skip those in the next update. Thanks for the feedback.
01-27-2016, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noomen View Post
The stupidest description I have ever seen!
Simply simply simply.... yes I ve seen that...but how do I play the game? What should I expect in this game? What features does it offer?
Is it an rpg game?
Come on people help your games get downloaded!
Well you 1 starring their game certainly doesn't help it sell. That was a bit harsh for it just not having a description you like.

As for the game, it looks good! Will download later and rate it, hopefully I can help counteract the 1 star rating it most likely didn't deserve.