Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-08-2012, 12:03 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

Default struggling

hi guys.. could anyone help me some tips defeating the ancient god? im having a lot of problems. im lvl 74 berseker.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:39 PM

Default Help with Ruby Quest

Hey guys, i dont know if any of you have encountered this problem before, but it seems i am totally stuck on the quest of retrieving an Inferior Ruby. Ive been grinding for quite a while now, and im at lvl 27, which i know isnt that high, but im certain for this quest it is.

if its not so much trouble, could i ask if anyone could spare an extra Inferior Ruby and mail it to me? i would truly appreciate it

my ID is: DCOMPANY

P.S.
on another note, i also had a question regarding the Weapon Mastery Points. i tried playing as a Berserker and chose to switch to Mage after lvl 13. but while i was playing the Berserker, i noticed that my weapon points would level up very quickly. but now as a lvl 27 mage, i havent had a weapon go up at all, why is that? there was prob 1 wand that i had go to lvl 46 but so far ive been using this one wand and shot it about a Thousand times, but its still stuck on 0/100...
is this happening for anyone else? is this some sort of drawback from the Mage as he is ranged? (it happens to all of my wands except one)

any feedback will be helpful

thank you
Old 11-27-2012, 06:36 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

I was just wondering, I have Exitium and Exitium Flex, which one should I delete?
I don't know the differences.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:32 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

I seem to have this problem of not being able to connect to the flea market. whenever i try to access the market, i would receive "the connection to the server has failed" message. i am conencted to wi-fi and my game is full version from the appstore. can anyone help ??
Old 05-26-2013, 01:02 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Help me guys, i play this game but i have a problem..

In the quest of the child i cant collect the big hp potion, i cant travel to the second island with hector only i can buy items, cant travel...

Sorry for my english. Thanks.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:26 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Please sendme a big hp potion, i need for a quest because i cant travel
Old 05-26-2013, 05:27 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Id of exitium: HEIZEN
Old 11-19-2013, 07:16 AM

Default mercenary test 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchtkrüppel View Post
I killed maybe 100 scorpions now and still no big scorpion there. There is only a big scorpion in the next part called Scorpion Nest. But I allready killed this big scorpion a 100 times too...
i'm having the same issue. I've been able to level to 20+ on other chars in free game before the quests all are for restricted areas, but it i'm at lev 11 with the mercenary and haven't gotten any quests for the last several levels, just mercenary test 2 (scorpion proof) and fabrication. the trouble is there are two possible caves, hollow and scorpions nest, so there is that much more potential to waste time. I've probably spent over an hour in each cave, besides hours grinding for gold for potions for each attempt (that large scorpion and it's minions will eat your potions fast). I will try the 'counter' thing in the hollow cave, although I've already killed a lot of small scorps there in previous attempts.