★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-12-2011, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blebhertz View Post
Anyone playing the mage? it's pretty hard. i'm drinking mana and healing potion like crazy.
Yeah I did. Had the same problem as you. Deleted the game so I can't help you much now.
08-12-2011, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
This would be one of my favorite games lately if only equipment and such would change the appearance of your character make a update and add it in please!
It does, BUT there are so few pixels dedicated to armor that you can't really see much of a change.

The dev appears to be watching this thread and is gonna fix the trade bug. I have spent a few hours in game now and it is decent, I enjoy the upgrade system the most

08-13-2011, 12:14 AM
Mage will drain mana at first but starts to balance after leveling and mana potions can be had economically. Keep with it.
08-13-2011, 07:55 AM
I'm at the second town now...oh so many grind quests

"No Rest. No Mercy. No Matter What." - Akroma, Angel of Wrath
08-13-2011, 04:31 PM
Any word of a multiplayer arena update?
08-13-2011, 08:22 PM
I didn't play the Mage much during the test, but am enjoying playing as one now. If the Mage works like the paladin, things really measure out about 1/3 of the way through the game.

Proud Member of the Beta Tester's Alliance!

iOS Games that I have Tested
08-13-2011, 08:30 PM
Ummmm

So I have a few lv 12's or so and 1 lv 24 but man the grinding is nuts....
08-13-2011, 10:12 PM
I dont know why everyone is complaining about this. This game keeps my attention way more then Zenonia ever did. The graphics are great althought i dont thinks its HD. The game and the actions happen quite fast as you say. No auto target or anything like that. But honestly, who cares? Its a KRPG, each character has a different story and different quests. Each character has 5 i think skills. You earn skills by completing the main quests. Then you proceed to lvl each skill by defeating monsters. The character pixels are sweet and each hero looks awesome. Judging from the online market i say alot of people play the berserker. I picked the paladin, currently lvl 43. Yes alot of grinding and some fetch quests are involved. Alll in all, this game owns. Now all it needs is a pvp arena or something so i can own these berserkers and their 2 handed swords

I LOVE A P P L E !
08-13-2011, 10:50 PM
Has anyone figured out how to navigate different pages of the market place? I go online, search for gems..but it only shows one page. I can't scroll between them..so if there are lets say 300 auctions. You can only see 50..
08-14-2011, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard500 View Post
I'm at the second town now...oh so many grind quests
Did you have to do the ruby gem quest to get there? I've leveled up 7 times and still haven't found one. Very frustrating.