★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Sneak in, outsmart the dogs, get out. One of the funnest games EVER on iPhone and iPad.

Top puzzle game featured by Apple.

"It has immeasurable charm" -- Slide To Play
"A large, fun game!" -- Touch Arcade
"A neat puzzler with big ideas" -- Pocket Gamer
"An iPhone hit" -- UGO
"A virtually perfect stealth game!" -- iFanzine
"A well-designed stealth game" -- 148Apps
"Pickpawcket is a gem." -- iPhone Life Magazine
"A challenging puzzle game!" -- Modojo
"Strategy that's never too difficult" -- App Advice
"Whimsical and neat" -- App Smile
"A really fun game!" -- Games Scoop

The dogs have stolen all the famous cat paintings, and are now displaying them in their museums. You are Pickpawcket, master cat burglar, and you will steal them back! Sneak past dog guards, grab the stolen paintings, and get out.

You'll laugh and enjoy actual cat reproductions of 80 famous paintings as you steal each one back.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

08-10-2011, 07:13 AM
Mb size doesn't appeal me but looks fun.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

08-10-2011, 08:00 AM
I'd pay a dollar for an app that just showed off those paintings. One dollar for this is a steal! Can't wait to pick(pawcket :3) this up.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
08-10-2011, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Mb size doesn't appeal me but looks fun.
60 high res paintings and 7 songs'll do that. We tried to pack things in tight but there's only so much we can do!

Looking for a writer? PM me

Game Designer of:
Family Feud 2 My First Huge Apple Feature!
Pickpawcket
And a bunch of other games you've never heard of!
08-10-2011, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I'd pay a dollar for an app that just showed off those paintings. One dollar for this is a steal! Can't wait to pick(pawcket :3) this up.
Our artist will be ecstatic to see comments like these. She spent quite a few hours creating and retouching them all until they were 'perfect'.

Game Designer of:
Pickpawcket
08-10-2011, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackharon View Post
Our artist will be ecstatic to see comments like these. She spent quite a few hours creating and retouching them all until they were 'perfect'.
It's obvious a whole lot of love went into the making of this game, and I'll repeat it...this is worth way much more than a buck.

I love it when indie devs go out of their way to (as you said it) 'perfect' their games, and that artwork and the menus alone are huge selling points IMO.

Keep in mind I'm saying all this and I haven't even touched the game. Can't wait...14 hours left. :/

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
08-10-2011, 08:52 AM
Really like the painting art. Unfortunately the gameplay strikes me as being a bit dull.
08-10-2011, 08:57 AM
For 99 cents and with the quality displayed in the trailer, this is a rare instant buy for me.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
08-10-2011, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Really like the painting art. Unfortunately the gameplay strikes me as being a bit dull.
It's not 'Action-Packed' with explosions left right and center that's for sure, but it's never been dubbed 'dull' by our beta testers. Intense, challenging, and not mind-numbingly simple.

We demo'd only the early levels in the videos (except the brief level with a laser) so they are a bit more dull. We did it so players can easily understand what's going on in them.

Game Designer of:
Pickpawcket
08-10-2011, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackharon View Post
We demo'd only the early levels in the videos (except the brief level with a laser) so they are a bit more dull. We did it so players can easily understand what's going on in them.
You should send your trailer to TheGameTrail on youtube today as they get hits. Also send review copies to Appspy, TheGameTrail, Pocketgamer, SlideToPlay, IGN Wireless, 148apps, Touchgen, TheAppera, Touchaholics etc. You'll need to get buzz out there quickly.

I am not a dev, I just post here.