★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iPSX: Fantasy Stock Exchange

04-25-2009, 03:48 PM
iPSX: Fantasy Stock Exchange

"iPSX: Fantasy Stock Exchange" Launched Monday, April 27

Great news! iPSX will be launching this Monday, April 27th!

We are pleased to announce that iPSX: Fantasy Stock Exchange will finally be available on the App Store worldwide on April 27. The game provides users with the ability to buy and sell stocks on real live stock markets without ever risking a dime! Track progress with charts, read news articles, and get live up-to-date information from stocks from the major stock markets in North America! iPSX will be priced at just $2.99, but for launch, we are reducing our price for just three days to $1.99!

To make matters better, we are planning to have our first update released within launch week. That's right, we have already submitted 1.1 so you can have it available to you at download for FREE when it is approved later in the week! This update will add Clan Wars to the mix, a unique and interesting take on teamwork and becoming successful on behalf of a team. Check out more of the details about this at the Movile BLOG.

Don't forget to check out Movile's official Twitter Feed for all the latest details about us (as well as our ramblings about the industry), and our website over at www.moviletap.com

See you all on the trading floor MONDAY!

UPDATE: We have officially launched!! Take a look at our website, blog, and Twitter feed for all the details!

UPDATE TWO: We have officially released update 1.1 for iPSX! Available now from the App Store! Clan Wars, bug fixes, and graphical upgrades; get it now!

Last edited by movile; 04-30-2009 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Launched! #2: 1.1 Available!
04-25-2009, 03:52 PM
Cool, this game looks really good! Can't wait to check it out

04-25-2009, 04:13 PM
screenshots???
04-25-2009, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by movile View Post
"iPSX: Fantasy Stock Exchange" to Launch Monday, April 27

Great news! iPSX will be launching this Monday, April 27th!

We are pleased to announce that iPSX: Fantasy Stock Exchange will finally be available on the App Store worldwide on April 27. The game provides users with the ability to buy and sell stocks on real live stock markets without ever risking a dime! Track progress with charts, read news articles, and get live up-to-date information from stocks from the major stock markets in North America! iPSX will be priced at just $2.99, but for launch, we are reducing our price for just three days to $1.99!

To make matters better, we are planning to have our first update released within launch week. That's right, we have already submitted 1.1 so you can have it available to you at download for FREE when it is approved later in the week! This update will add Clan Wars to the mix, a unique and interesting take on teamwork and becoming successful on behalf of a team. Check out more of the details about this at the Movile BLOG.

Don't forget to check out Movile's official Twitter Feed for all the latest details about us (as well as our ramblings about the industry), and our website over at www.moviletap.com

See you all on the trading floor MONDAY!
Sweet I'm definitely looking forward to this one. I thought for a second you meant the game was gonna be FREE, but my eyes read wrong and it wasn't true . But still, 1.99 is an easy purchase for me , so its all good.
04-25-2009, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroGnome217 View Post
screenshots???
I posted a few from the review I did in this thread.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
04-25-2009, 06:29 PM
do all devs know what day their app will come out once its been approved or do they just recieve a notice that its been approved?

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.
04-25-2009, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphoneprogrammer View Post
do all devs know what day their app will come out once its been approved or do they just recieve a notice that its been approved?
You can submit and set a specific date when you want the app to go live (assuming it's approved) or you can just submit and bite your nails while you wait for that magical (or maddening) E-Mail notification.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
04-25-2009, 10:35 PM
So we need wi fi for this?

10chars
04-26-2009, 03:15 AM
so is it monday yet?
04-26-2009, 07:19 AM
Will iPSX only connect to the stock exchange from Wallstreet, or others (Tokyo, Frankfurt, London) too?

Add me: GameCenter: Crypton72
Agon|CloudCell|GameloftLive!|OpenFeint|Plus+: Crypton
Proud Member of Touch Arcaders Against Piracy!
Follow me on Twitter!