★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Cloudy in the press!

"It will definitely test your timing and ability to make minute changes in gameplay." - AppAdvice.com

-- Cloudy has been kidnapped from the Cloud Kingdom by the dastardly Cheddar Bandits. As Cloudys friend, its your job to get him home and to try and recover as much of the stolen Cheddar Reserves as possible along the way.

-- A Cloudy Adventure is a physics platformer that will test your finesse and have you pining over timing. Control different characters with unique abilities to help move Cloudy along; he cannot get there on his own! Move Cloudy successfully through multiple worlds bringing him ever closer to arriving home.

Features:
--Physics gameplay with an emphasis on timing and finesse
--3 playable characters with different abilities
--Ramping difficulty: start off slow and work your way up to more difficult challenges
--Beautiful retina-display graphics

Official Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YTJUhQ-2tw

Dizko's comments:

This trailer is for the paid version of the game, the Free Version does not have the unlocks:

08-11-2011, 10:37 AM
How are the controls?

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
08-11-2011, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
How are the controls?
In my biased opinion, they're good. It's just touch/drag/release/tap type of controls. You have to be mindful of what you're doing though, brute force will get you in trouble. This game is all about the finesse.

It's free, so you have nothing to lose buy checking it out and seeing for yourself

SkyKey Games - http://www.skykeygames.net/
Our First Title - A Cloudy Adventure
08-11-2011, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizko View Post
In my biased opinion, they're good. It's just touch/drag/release/tap type of controls. You have to be mindful of what you're doing though, brute force will get you in trouble. This game is all about the finesse.

It's free, so you have nothing to lose buy checking it out and seeing for yourself
I'll check it out then!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.