★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Meet the Grand Emperor: the monster, the beast, the genius.
Witness the birth of the beast, born from both despicable cruelty and noble intentions, undertake the journey from innocence to monstrosity. Love and hate, vengeance and remorse, beauty and hideousness, the call for murder and a beloved woman - all fighting over Gregs soul... Soul of a man, who slowly becomes a monster.

Play as a young man in deep trouble and feel the breath of cruel destiny on your back, in an adventure spanning over two different timelines: 2027 and 2012.

The Secret of Moonwall Palace was featured in the New & Noteworthy, Whats Hot, What Were Playing, and Episodic Games sections of the App Store!

The Secret of Moonwall Palace - Murder on the Mumbai Express was a second best game in TouchArcade Game of the Week contest!

"All the elements of a fine game are there, including a nice cast of characters, a decent enough storyline, and wonderful hand-drawn graphics." - 148apps.com

"Fans of point and click adventure games, particularly those that enjoy the Myst series, will definitely get some fun out of the game." - 148apps.com

"Great thematic score; original setting; intriguing plot twist." - Adventure Gamers

"I must admit the characters themselves are quite distinct and not easily placed in common archetypes" - TouchMyApps.com

"I would like to note something about the graphics theyre excellent." - TouchMyApps.com

"The developers have put in an original backstory, great hand-drawn graphics and reasonable writing." - TouchMyApps.com

Game features:
Beautiful, hand drawn visuals.
An amazing story set in a troubled urban-fantasy world, shattered by magic, horror and intrigue.
Multiple secondary characters, ready to help you... or to stand in your way.
Breathtaking soundtrack created by experienced professional composers.
Hours of captivating gameplay.
More than 100 backgrounds and locations.
Dozens of objects to pick up and interact with.
Hundreds of dialogue lines, descriptions and documents.
Real-time gameplay experience in 24 hours mode.
Partially non-linear gameplay.
Advanced hint system.
Hotspot display system.
Twitter integration.

Thank you for choosing Mumbai Express Railroads. Have a pleasant journey!

*** Become a fan on Facebook: TheMoonwalls ***

*** For anybody hopelessly stuck with the game, please write to us, using contact form at our website: themoonwalls.com ***
08-11-2011, 07:52 PM
looks tantalizing but i have alot on my plate ...would love to try a lite version though...to see if i get SUCKED in...the art looks like Daniel Clowes....very hip...

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..

08-12-2011, 09:32 AM
yeah big price....waiting for lite version coz i didnt like first part of this game
08-12-2011, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PnExT View Post
yeah big price....waiting for lite version coz i didnt like first part of this game
There's a solution for everything

I can assure you that The Train episode 02 is much better, and more polished than the first episode.

The Train episode 02 is about twice as big as the first episode - more dialogues, more locations, more items, and puzzles.
There are fewer loading times, and they are shorter. Also I deleted the Virtual Analog Stick, and make full screen backgrounds, optimized for Retina.

My favorite part of the second episode is living world - there is a working watch, you can meet characters in different locations - they are going to the restaurant, or to the bathroom. Some of them are even talking with each other.
08-12-2011, 10:32 AM
Not yet picked any of these up but they do look good. A couple of questions.

Do they play like broken sword?

How many parts will there be?

Will there be an ipad or universal version of episode 2?

3DS Favourites -
IOS favourites - Dead Space, Xcom, Shadowrun.
Multiplayer ID - Magnum0ik (use a zero)
08-12-2011, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum0ik View Post
Not yet picked any of these up but they do look good. A couple of questions.

Do they play like broken sword?

How many parts will there be?

Will there be an ipad or universal version of episode 2?
It's more similar to 1112 series, or The Secret of Grisly Manor.
There will be 3 parts (two of them are available).
iPad version will be available in two weeks max.

BTW, The Train episode 01 is now available for only 0.99 USD, and The Train episode 01 HD for only 1.99 USD.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=103566

Best regards,
The Moonwalls.
08-12-2011, 10:42 AM
It does look excellent and I love a good adventure game. I spotted the HD version last night at 1.49 so I think I will pick up tonight and wait for the HD version of episode 2.

Roughly, when do you imagine episode 3 to be available. Early next year?

3DS Favourites -
08-12-2011, 10:44 AM
Quote:
It does look excellent and I love a good adventure game. I spotted the HD version last night at 1.49 so I think I will pick up tonight and wait for the HD version of episode 2.

Roughly, when do you imagine episode 3 to be available. Early next year?
First of all I want to publish a new update to episode 01 (it will improve the entire episode, and add few new features, it will be available in few weeks). The third episode should be available in December
08-12-2011, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonwalls View Post
First of all I want to publish a new update to episode 01 (it will improve the entire episode, and add few new features, it will be available in few weeks). The third episode should be available in December
What do you mean by improvements? Cosmetic or changes to the story itself?

3DS Favourites -
08-12-2011, 10:52 AM
Quote:
What do you mean by improvements? Cosmetic or changes to the story itself?
Just few improvements (I want to replace the interface with the new one (from episode 02), replace Main Menu with the new one etc.). The story will stay the same.