★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Hospital hijinks and hilarity ensue in Hospital Havoc 2! Cure deadly diseases and mortifying maladies in the sequel to the original Hospital Havoc time management sim game. Play as a budding doctor and prove your healthcare prowess through careful prioritization and diagnostic skills. Can you handle your hospital, or will havoc reign supreme?

Control freaks and chaos junkies alike will find something to love in Hospital Havoc 2! With 150 experience levels to conquer, 20+ side-splitting patient scenarios, 35+ patient profiles, and a plethora of new items and bonus features to earn and use in-game, gameplay is sure to please those looking to earnestly help their virtual patients, as well as those who just want to be entertained by comical health concerns!

With addictive and fast-paced gameplay, a fun soundtrack, and wacky atmosphere, Hospital Havoc 2 is something every casual and seasoned gamer should download for their iPhone, iPod, and iPad!

Features:
- 150 levels to attain
- More than 20 hilarious health scenarios to diagnose and cure
- Over 35 different patient types
- Numerous doctor appearances (male and female) to customize your character
- 6 doctor skills to learn, level up and advance
- Complete hospital customization through the Quicki-Med catalog
- Quirky machines, medicines, and tools
- Career and Scenario Play modes to set gameplay pace
- Special rooms for patient bonuses (such as the Psychiatric Room, and Morgue!)
- Ability to connect with friends through GameCenter
- Leaderboards and achievements to show off your skills

Contact us @

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hospitalhavoc2
Twitter: http://twitter.com/bitwisedesign
YouTube: http://youtube.com/user/BitwiseDesign
Email: info@bitwisedesign.com

RayGraham's comments:
Hello everybody! Developer here. We've got a major announcement today: Hospital Havoc 2 is now live! And it's FREE. It's a universal game, designed for iPhone, iPod, and iPad. If you are a fan of time management arcade games or are hospi-curious, you've got to check this one out.

For a quick peek, have a look at the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j23AIdNnxLI

And here is the App Store description:

Hospital hijinks and hilarity ensue in Hospital Havoc 2! Cure deadly diseases and mortifying maladies in the sequel to the original Hospital Havoc time management sim game. Play as a budding doctor and prove your healthcare prowess through careful prioritization and diagnostic skills. Can you handle your hospital, or will havoc reign supreme?

Control freaks and chaos junkies alike will find something to love in Hospital Havoc 2! With 100 experience levels to conquer, 20+ side-splitting patient scenarios, 35+ patient profiles, and a plethora of new items and bonus features to earn and use in-game, gameplay is sure to please those looking to earnestly help their virtual patients, as well as those who just want to be entertained by comical health concerns!

With addictive and fast-paced gameplay, a fun soundtrack, and wacky atmosphere, Hospital Havoc 2 is something every casual and seasoned gamer should download for their iPhone, iPod, and iPad!

Features:
- 100 levels to attain, with more coming soon
- More than 20 hilarious health scenarios to diagnose and cure
- Over 35 different patient types
- Numerous doctor appearances (male and female) to customize your character
- 6 doctor skills to learn, level up and advance
- Complete hospital customization through the Quicki-Med catalog
- Quirky machines, medicines, and tools
- Career and Scenario Play modes to set gameplay pace
- Special rooms for patient bonuses (such as the Psychiatric Room, and Morgue!)
- Ability to connect and compete with friends through OpenFeint and GameCenter integration
- Leaderboards and achievements to show off your skills

Just like before with Hospital Havoc and Karnival, Ben and I will be hanging out here to answer any questions and have discussions about HH2. We hope you love it and are anxious to read what you have to say, good or bad!

08-11-2011, 07:26 PM
What are the IAP for? Are they optional? Can you earn what you need in the game?

08-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Yes!!! This was an insta-download as soon as I saw it this morning. I was one of the bigger fans of the original version. One of my early favorites on the Touch.

I only started the tutorial but it looks fantastic. It really takes the game to a new level. Thanks for putting this out.
08-11-2011, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the kind words! It's quite different from the original; I'm definitely interested in knowing your opinion about it once you are done with the tutorials.
08-11-2011, 09:42 PM
I never played the original but loved this once nice I played the first beta.
It has earned it's place among my favourite time management games!

-----
On GC I am FPEX
08-11-2011, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
What are the IAP for? Are they optional? Can you earn what you need in the game?
Hi! Pretty much everything can be purchased with in-game earned coins or muffins (the paid-for currency). Using muffins instead of coin gives you access to upgrades faster, though not in the sense of other freemium games where you have to wait an hour or a day to get something and use currency to speed it up. We took a different approach. The gameplay is fast and arcade-like and you are accomplishing something every second that you play. The IAP currency, muffins, give you the ability to be more flexible in how you want to accomplish things.

You do earn some muffins in-game, with each character level that you earn.

I hope that explanation helps!

Last edited by RayGraham; 08-11-2011 at 10:36 PM.
08-11-2011, 10:41 PM
Congrats on the release! I enjoy the game very much during beta testing. I'm not so good in management game, still I like this game very much.

GameCenter: williamsyee Twitter: @willzhw
Beta Tester profile: willzhw
Hero Emblems Skill Location Prison Life RPG Guides
08-12-2011, 11:55 AM
08-12-2011, 01:37 PM
> I'm definitely interested in knowing your opinion about it once you are done with the tutorials.

Wow! This is really fantastic. It is an excellent improvement on the original. I like the whole RPG element with items to buy. The ability to move into bigger and better hospitals/locations. It's as wacky and sick-humor filled as ever. I was always a fan of the scenarios and this looks filled with 'em.

Is there any explanation of the different diseases? I recall the original game described each problem and what devices were necessary to resolve them. I could not find this in the Help. I'm not quite sure, but is the one guy with hearts 'love sick'?

And I was shocked when I saw a friend's name show up as one of the patients. Where are you pulling that from as he's not in my contacts list? He is known in my e-mail app, though.

Oh, I miss the voices. Though the quotes are funny/good.
08-12-2011, 03:06 PM
Initially we are hoping that the different diseases can stand on their own, since all of the patients types have quite differing and unique looks. However it is in my list of things for one of the coming updates to (a) show the name of the type of patient next to the chair when you touch them, (b) a summary panel in the pause menu of all patients currently in your hospital, and (c) expanding the help area significantly (right now it's only the basics). We'll be updating this game quite regularly compared to our previous titles.

For the guy with hearts, I assume you are referring to what happens when you match a Blind patient with an Ugly patient in the "Hospital of Love" scenario. Those hearts display, letting you know you were successful in matching them, and you'll see the goal counter go down.

The TV patients are one of our favorite! The game downloads the names of your OpenFeint friends when it boots up. There is a small chance that a TV patient will spawn in career play (they are worth quite a lot of XP and coin, so don't let them die!). You'll see your friend's name above the patient and if they have an OpenFeint avatar picture you'll see that on the TV screen. Cool huh?

We went with quotes instead of voices this time mostly because of memory issues that the original HH was full of. But with the quotes, we plan on adding more for each patient in future updates for more variety, so they provide us opportunity to increase the humor level that is core to this game.

I hope these explanations help. Thanks!