★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The GEICO Racing® team presents Pit Stop Challenge - The most addicting and realistic pit stop app on the market! Test your skills by hitting lug nuts, changing tires, using the jack, and filling the gas tank! We have the fastest pit crews on pit road, see if you can beat their fast time.

* FUN FOR ALL AGES:
Race Fans and Non-Race Fans love Pit Stop Challenge. It's the most addicting and realistic racing app on the market. Try to beat your best pit stop time!

* HEAD-TO-HEAD & TURN-BASED ONLINE MULTIPLAYER:
Challenge your friends on the same device or compete against people from around the world on GameCenter! Keep track of your ranking on the leaderboards.

* BEAUTIFUL ARTWORK & GREAT MUSIC

You may be a titan of the pit stop, but can you pass the test in the Pit Stop Challenge?

BryanC63's comments:
Been reading and following TouchArcade threads for a while and they have taught me a lot. I'm proud to say that my very first app has been Approved for Sale by Apple a few hours ago and will be in the App Store soon!

It's called Pit Crew Combine. In a nutshell, it's a NASCAR game that challenges you to hit lug nuts, change tires, fill the gas, and use the jack. It gets addictive because you're always trying to beat your best time. Then add to it the split-screen head to head, and GameCenter matching/leaderboards and I think we have a winner! Universal App that I believe will be fun for all ages, and racing fans and non-fans alike.

Screens:

I'm a graphic designer by trade, so I did all of the artwork and game design/UI, then hired some coders to bring it to life.

I'm proud to say this is the first officially licensed NASCAR-related app in the entire App Store. Drivers Kyle Busch and Joey Logano have played it and love it. I think you guys will too.

As soon as it is live in the app store I will post promo here for download. Look forward to your thoughts!

08-11-2011, 11:10 PM
Now Live! Promo Codes:

Yj7khf7xtlhx
meykej9hxw7x
fk4twwe99ln6
k9xkr4e46e6j
4f73xek39749
08-11-2011, 11:33 PM
Shocker, I know, but all codes are gone...

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5