★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Any info on Bioshock

04-25-2009, 06:12 PM
Any info on Bioshock

Pretty sure that there is not a recent thread on this, but i wanted to ask if any one had any info on Bioshock for iPhone. I heard that it was supposed to come out late summer or early fall. I also understand that the sequel for the xbox 360 is comming out soon so could we possibly see the mobile version along with the console?

Also if i am wrong in creating a new thread for this then feel free to tell me or move it to where it belongs.

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.

Last edited by iphoneprogrammer; 04-25-2009 at 06:14 PM.
04-25-2009, 06:15 PM
Guys. Please read this thread- http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=9712

If something is in the wrong place, just report it. We don't need the same people always lecturing people on this forum when something gets posted in the wrong place. Just report, hit your back button.

Again, please read this- http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=9712

04-25-2009, 06:15 PM
believe me ive serached all over this site, and the internet but i couldn't find anything thats been posted within a month. It's all from february 2009 and may 2008

04-25-2009, 06:19 PM
sorry i wish i knew, i as well have been waiting on this for quit some time now and i hope it comes out soon..

DinoSmash online id: *DoMbAv94* (stars included)
I LOVE THE IPOTCH!!!!!!
App reviewer on Appmania!
CarJack Streets Promo Code Giveaway!!!
04-25-2009, 10:22 PM
i dont think bioshock wont be good because it wont be gory and just boring
you know apple...
06-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIpodKid View Post
i dont think bioshock wont be good because it wont be gory and just boring
you know apple...
Not If 2k games has anything to say about it. If this game is any less amazing then its console cousin then gamers wont be to happy. Apple should let the ESRB rate all the games and stop censoring anything not "Apple approved"

07-01-2009, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphoneprogrammer View Post
Not If 2k games has anything to say about it. If this game is any less amazing then its console cousin then gamers wont be to happy. Apple should let the ESRB rate all the games and stop censoring anything not "Apple approved"
Agreed, I think apple should keep there stupid ratings for less then, hmm, 100 copies sold and we make the ESRB get off there lazy asses and rate the really good games!

Playing: N.O.V.A., NFS:S, CoD:Z, CoI:WoL, TTR3 (so many abbreviations!)
07-01-2009, 03:06 PM
They said this is going to release around Fall right?

Check out Smoof7 Productions!
07-01-2009, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aboll2009 View Post
Agreed, I think apple should keep there stupid ratings for less then, hmm, 100 copies sold and we make the ESRB get off there lazy asses and rate the really good games!
ESRB Will make apple look like f*cking kids with how different their rating system is. With that being said though, I hope they will allow it at some point too. I know it's been talked about and what not, but I just don't seem them changing that anytime soon unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelperMonkey View Post
Conservatives hate liberals because they think that liberals think they're stupid.

Liberals hate conservatives because they think that they're stupid.
Win.