★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Are you Plum Crazy? Then come and play with our plums!

* 4/5 Square-Go.com - "...an enjoyable, fun little game that does a lot right ... and is well worth picking up."

* 7/10 calmdowntom.com - "...this game lets you misbehave with your Plums."

Guide our juicy hero around the jelly maze filled with slicers, rotten tomatoes, gobby blueberries and all manner of fruity things. But watch out for the rollers, they might leave you feeling a bit flat!

Roll the grapefruit around the maze by swiping or tapping on the screen in the direction you want to go. Squish as many plums as you can, pickup the bonuses and avoid the nasty things, all while keeping up with the rollers! Squish enough plums and youll advance to the next level, complete all the levels in a world and youll unlock a bonus mini-game!

* 24 Levels and 3 Mini-Games split over 3 Worlds.
* iCloud support for saving level progress - highest progress is saved across devices, unless reset.
* Choose from Tap, Swipe, DPAD or Tilt controls.
* Game Center support: Achievements and Leaderboards (combined total scores for each world and separate leaderboards for each mini-game).
* iPod music player support. (listen to your favourite music while playing).
* Universal and Retina support.

Supports the following external controllers (where applicable):
- JoyPad App
- iCade
- Caliber Advantage (toggle support in the Options and In-Game pause menu).

Claymore Alan's comments:

08-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Hi everyone

Hi Everyone,

My name is Alan, I'm the artist at Claymore Games, just want to say hi to all on TA and introduce our first IOS title 'PLUM CRAZY', the objective of our fruity little game is like most games to survive till the end of the level without getting squished, squashed, sliced, juiced or liquidised in some way or another

I hope you like what we've done. We'd very much like to hear what you have to say as we will be updating regularly with more levels and minigames. If we've done something wrong, tell us, if we've done something right, tell us that too.

Please enjoy, we also have 5 promo codes to give away, in return we'd like to hear your comments, good or bad.

PM me for a code, I'll post as the codes go down so you know when they're gone, we'll offer more later too.

Thanks

Alan

08-12-2011, 12:34 PM
1 code gone, 4 remaining
08-12-2011, 12:37 PM
Hi may i have a promo code ? thanks !
08-12-2011, 12:43 PM
Hi Kled, yes, just send me a PM, thanks

Alan
08-12-2011, 12:50 PM
If you still have a code I'd like to try it. Feedback later today though.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
08-12-2011, 12:51 PM
The game looks great..!
08-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Codes gone!!!!

WOW guys, that was quick, codes all gone for now, really sorry if you didn't get one this time round, more available shortly.

Kindest regards
Alan
08-12-2011, 01:07 PM
Thanks for the code..!
08-12-2011, 04:01 PM
First impressions:

- Nice and colorful graphics
- Good sound effects and an OK background music
- Controls: it’s strange, at least initially, because the movement is not constant. Something like pac-man control and response could be better.
- Difficulty: it’s not easy as it may sound so an Easy (for kids) and Normal (the current) modes would be nice; the first level at least should be easier to not frustrate the player and to give him time to get use to controls and game mechanics; For this kind of game a tutorial level would be great.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8