App description: Are you Plum Crazy? Then come and play with our plums!

* 4/5 Square-Go.com - "...an enjoyable, fun little game that does a lot right ... and is well worth picking up."

* 7/10 calmdowntom.com - "...this game lets you misbehave with your Plums."

Guide our juicy hero around the jelly maze filled with slicers, rotten tomatoes, gobby blueberries and all manner of fruity things. But watch out for the rollers, they might leave you feeling a bit flat!

Roll the grapefruit around the maze by swiping or tapping on the screen in the direction you want to go. Squish as many plums as you can, pickup the bonuses and avoid the nasty things, all while keeping up with the rollers! Squish enough plums and youll advance to the next level, complete all the levels in a world and youll unlock a bonus mini-game!

* 24 Levels and 3 Mini-Games split over 3 Worlds.
* iCloud support for saving level progress - highest progress is saved across devices, unless reset.
* Choose from Tap, Swipe, DPAD or Tilt controls.
* Game Center support: Achievements and Leaderboards (combined total scores for each world and separate leaderboards for each mini-game).
* iPod music player support. (listen to your favourite music while playing).
* Universal and Retina support.

Supports the following external controllers (where applicable):
- JoyPad App
- iCade
- Caliber Advantage (toggle support in the Options and In-Game pause menu).

Claymore Alan's comments:

10-19-2011, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medianotzu View Post
This is a really cool game, in fact. Very nice visual design as I noted before, and with lots of control methods. The gameplay is very fast-paced as well, it's certainly not a conventional puzzle game. It's pretty hectic and tough!

I love how the powerups add to the game--using a tomato to barrel through the walls, etc. You guys did a really good job on the overall design and it seems to be a pretty unique combination of gameplay elements to me.
Thanks medianotzu, great comments, glad you're enjoying the game so much.

Cheers
Al
10-25-2011, 03:36 PM
:)

Another batch of codes available for anyone interested just let me know via PM or thread.

cheers
Al
11-11-2011, 12:39 PM
Plum Crazy Lite ***FREE***

Hi,

Just letting you know that PLUM CRAZY LITE *FREE* has just been approved and should be appearing on the app store imminently

You can play through 6 levels of plumtastic goodness, 2 levels per world.

Hope you enjoy it enough to support us guys. The game has evolved immensely over the past few weeks due to your feedback, thank you!

Stay juicy

Al
11-13-2011, 09:59 AM
Plum Crazy Lite ***FREE***

Hi all,

FREE lite version now available

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/plum-crazy-lite/id476296891?mt=8

Cheers
Al
01-16-2012, 10:13 AM
Hi all,

New update just out

Game progress now saved to cloud so game progress now shared on all devices, woohoo

We also have another batch of codes to give away for the 'full' version of Plum Crazy, just drop me a pm.

cheers guys

al
01-16-2012, 11:02 AM
Awesome game, everyone should try it! *ehem*

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80