★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Crazy weekend sale!! Get Crazy Rings now!
Reviews: "Crazy Rings is the perfect iPad game. Its fast paced, colorful, engaging" - 4.5/5 padgadget.com (goo.gl/3KJbQ)

Game of the week! Gold award! - 9/10 mobilexp.com (goo.gl/gspdt)

Welcome to Crazy Rings!
Watch the launch video: http://goo.gl/mP0wt

An incredible adventure: Classic, fun game play - revolutionized! Riots in zoos all around the world! Stop the stampede - Play Crazy Rings!

Over 100 levels of fun, hours of entertainment! For the price of a coffee...
Amazing extras like the flying hambone and the all-mighty carrot!
Awesome game play and ideas, tailor-made for touch devices!
3 game play modes: The Campaign, Zen Mode and Free Play
Hilarious characters and vivid presentation!
Profiles - Your girl/boyfriend wants to play too? No need to delete your progress!
Game Center - Compare your score with your friends!

Get Crazy Rings today! You will love it!

MPORTANT: Users who have not switched off their iDevice for a longer period of time (weeks or months) might expect crashing apps. This is a known iOS problem. If this occurs, just hard-reset your iDevice and the game will run as expected!

jyhjyh's comments:

Video:

Youtube link | Pop Up
08-13-2011, 06:01 AM
This is actually a seriously nice game. If you enjoy similar bubble/orb shooters don't think twice about picking this one up for a buck.

08-13-2011, 06:04 AM
Insta-buy... once I'm up -- it's 7:02 AM and I took a peek in here while getting something to drink; back to bed...

Life's too Short for long-Ass Cut Scenes

GameCenter: JCat
08-13-2011, 07:51 AM
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCat View Post
Insta-buy... once I'm up -- it's 7:02 AM and I took a peek in here while getting something to drink; back to bed...
Same here, but at 8:55 AM

Where ever you go, there you are...
----------------------------------------
You had me at universal...
ipad2 & iPhone 5
08-13-2011, 08:09 AM
I want the iPhone version! Was such a tease on release day! I thought they said it would be back on the 18th - or maybe that IS the iPhone version.
08-13-2011, 09:19 AM
Hello fellow gamers!

Christian here from Cervo Media. The iPad version is out today (Sat, 13)!

Please get it! The 99 cents is for the first week only! We are a tiny dev without publisher and have invested over 2,5 man-years of our passion and love!

Release date for the iPhone is next Saturday (20th Aug)! Also for 99c. And trust me, it looks sooo cool on a retina display!

All the best and have a great weekend playing RR, Christian
08-13-2011, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
I want the iPhone version! Was such a tease on release day! I thought they said it would be back on the 18th - or maybe that IS the iPhone version.
According to their site: http://www.riotrings.com/
the iPhone/iPod Touch version will be released August 20th.

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!
08-13-2011, 11:42 AM
HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone):

Note:

First 15. Minutes of Gameplay
08-13-2011, 12:54 PM
One word to the video above: Thanks for making it! Please keep in mind: This shows the first 20 or so stages. These are meant as tutorial levels, to start slow and to introduce the game mechanics. Riot Rings gets a lot more challenging and action oriented starting with level 25 to 30. You will face some real challenges in the ice-lands and the beach stages :-)) Best, Christian
08-14-2011, 02:22 PM
I'm not normally a fan of the marble shoot genre, if you will. 💩But something about this has been an absolute pleasure to play through. 💩The graphics are wonderfully crisp on my iPad 2, the gameplay is smooth, and the overall experience is top notch.

The challenge is just about right - I took a bit of time on a. Select few levels, but nothing that made me want to rage quit and never return. 💩The power ups were fun, too. 💩If I had to pick on one thing, it would be the sound clips that play when you chain and do well. 💩They sound, well, super corny. 💩It sounds like they were recorded on a desktop mic.

That being said, the overall sound effects were awesome. 💩Outside of those random voice clips, everything fit right in. 💩

At 99 cents, I would say this is a must buy, particularly if you have nothing like it on your device. 💩Great work dev, keep it up!

I'm unable to post my review in the app itself, so here's my quick write up. Enjoy the game and super solid work dev!

Device: iPhone 6S+, iPad Mini 4
Game Center: nicoga3000