★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Featured in What's Hot in the categories Action and Adventure in Germany and Japan!
Deadly Mira: Ninja Fighting is a new kind of martial arts game. Combining the controls and gameplay of classic arcade fighting and platformer games and the skills development of RPGs, Deadly Mira brings the fighting experience to a completely new level!

Dive into spectacular fights against multiple enemies!

*** Ultimate Fighting Game ***
- Fight ninjas, robots and dodge obstacles, all at the same time!
- First fighting platformer with such a rich, controlable moveset
- First fighting (maybe even action) game with anaglyph / stereoscopic 3D mode

*** Features ***
- Develop Mira's skills, as well as yours
- Powerful attacks with key combinations just like in classic fighting games
- Deadly and funny: 'Funny Voices' mode
- Currently 60 action packed levels with enemies increasing in strength, move skills and intelligence

*** Also For Beginners ***
- Simple, intuitive controls
- 'Easy Mode' for beat 'em up beginners

Play this game, rate it, and the updates keep coming!

*** Supported languages ***
Japanese, German, French, English

*** Other games ***
- Emu Run (funny dodging game)
- Cat in the Cloud (samurai sword fighting)
- Train Surfer (Surf like in India!)

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

08-13-2011, 07:32 AM
I hate this graphic! Seriously

08-13-2011, 09:15 AM
are you kidding? i have been follow the game now for a while, and just downloaded it, the graphic and gameplay is great.
08-13-2011, 02:48 PM
Thanks to ImNoSuperMan for anouncing my game, very nice person!!!

And also many thanks to Sai113 for buying it and for the good review.

@PitBullTA: Sorry that Mira offended you by her looks. But it would be nice to share some constructive criticism with all of us. Something must have caused your harsh feedback. Her eyes? Her pose?
08-14-2011, 04:40 PM
Just dowloaded the game. Makes a good impressions. I hope there will be more level soon.
08-14-2011, 07:48 PM
I think it looks pretty cool. Different play mechanics and 3d mode. Think I'll check it out!
08-14-2011, 08:41 PM
I played the video and thought the SFX sounded funnily bad until I scrolled up a lil and saw "Funny voices enabled"

will there be an iPad or Universal update? ^^
08-15-2011, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilflare View Post
I played the video and thought the SFX sounded funnily bad until I scrolled up a lil and saw "Funny voices enabled"

will there be an iPad or Universal update? ^^
There's already a cool concept for an iPad version in my drawer. It won't be just a version with HD graphics. Of course the controls will be adapted, but you'll also see many iPad specific features.

But it's just a concept and the future of this depends heavily on the success of this release. So, don't expect an iPad version in the next 1 or even 2 months.

Thanks to all who purchased this app so far. The first day sales exceeded my expectations many times over . If you like Deadly Mira, please help me to spread the word. Especially in the long run, Deadly Mira needs the support of every single user.
08-15-2011, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
I think it looks pretty cool. Different play mechanics and 3d mode. Think I'll check it out!
Thanks! You just outlined the two features, which I hoped would make this game worth playing. I think there are a lot of gamers who like to play a martial arts platformer with the fighting mechanics of classic arcade fighting games. It's not just hitting, hitting and hitting, but you can control every single move and you must anticipate how the opponent is going to attack you.

I hope that you enjoy this ninja fighting game as much as possible.
And don't forget: "Never take your eyes off your opponent ... even if you bow."
09-04-2011, 07:14 AM