★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Flick Tennis: College Wars HD out now!

08-17-2011, 08:05 PM
#11
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,546
Congrats for the better tennis game to date on the iPad. I love the
touchscreen controls. Left a positive review in US iTunes store under
agleung.

-----
Next generation iPad tennis gaming is pure fun!

I have given up playing tennis on iOS until this one comes along. First
I love the iPad universal gaming. Next the controls are much improved
from previous tennis games. Swipe up and down with 1 or 2 fingers,
utilizing the multitouch control is ingenious. So you can hit slice, drop,
or lob shots as well. Finally I just figured out that I can tap the screen
to move the player to attack the net! Graphics rendering and animations
are excellent. Good sound effects. I plan to keep this one on my iPad for
the foreseeable future to see how far I can advance in my "career."

The next gen tennis game has landed!
08-18-2011, 06:00 AM
#12
This is the best tennis game Iíve played on my iPad. The graphics are great, but the most amazing feature is the innovative controls.
It may seem a little difficult at the beginning, but after playing the interactive tutorial you will be amazed by the swipe controls.
My brother and I have lots of fun in the multiplayer mode, another really nice feature.
An amazing and innovative game for a reasonable price.

Kudos to the developer !

08-19-2011, 10:29 AM
#13
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heineken_guy View Post
This is the best tennis game Iíve played on my iPad. The graphics are great, but the most amazing feature is the innovative controls.
It may seem a little difficult at the beginning, but after playing the interactive tutorial you will be amazed by the swipe controls.
My brother and I have lots of fun in the multiplayer mode, another really nice feature.
An amazing and innovative game for a reasonable price.

Kudos to the developer !
Thanks for the feedback!!
08-20-2011, 12:08 PM
#14
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by m13 View Post
Congrats for the better tennis game to date on the iPad. I love the
touchscreen controls. Left a positive review in US iTunes store under
agleung.

-----
Next generation iPad tennis gaming is pure fun!

I have given up playing tennis on iOS until this one comes along. First
I love the iPad universal gaming. Next the controls are much improved
from previous tennis games. Swipe up and down with 1 or 2 fingers,
utilizing the multitouch control is ingenious. So you can hit slice, drop,
or lob shots as well. Finally I just figured out that I can tap the screen
to move the player to attack the net! Graphics rendering and animations
are excellent. Good sound effects. I plan to keep this one on my iPad for
the foreseeable future to see how far I can advance in my "career."

The next gen tennis game has landed!
Thanks for the review!!
08-25-2011, 03:01 PM
#15
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 134
US open Sale!!

Now on Sale. 44% Off to celebrate last grand slam tennis tournament - US Open- which is starting on Monday!

$4.99 -> $2.99
08-29-2011, 10:27 AM
#16
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 134
US open Sale!!

Today the last grand slam tournament of tennis - US Open 2011 starts!!!

Get Flick tennis: College wars HD (The best tennis game on any mobile platform) for an unbelievable 80% discount.

Get it for 0.99$

Download the game here: http://bit.ly/flicktennis


Have fun!!!!
08-29-2011, 02:29 PM
#17
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,164
For $0.99, I couldn't pass it up. However, the name that shows up on the springboard is driving me nuts, "F Tennis HD". It makes me think F*** Tennis, which is not what a developer wants people to think about their game. There's plenty of room to make it "Flick Tennis" or "FlickTennisHD", so you'd think they'd choose one of these better options.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
08-29-2011, 07:14 PM
#18
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,148
App Activity:

Aug 29 '11 $5.49 -> $.99
Aug 29 '11 $2.99 -> $5.49
Aug 25 '11 $5.49 -> $2.99
Aug 24 '11 $4.49 -> $5.49

Make of that what you will.
08-29-2011, 08:00 PM
#19
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 134
Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
App Activity:

Aug 29 '11 $5.49 -> $.99
Aug 29 '11 $2.99 -> $5.49
Aug 25 '11 $5.49 -> $2.99
Aug 24 '11 $4.49 -> $5.49

Make of that what you will.
We planned two sales, 40% discount for pre US open and 80% discount to celebrate the start of US open 2011, so it is now available at $0.99.

Cheers,
08-29-2011, 08:38 PM
#20
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: VIrginia
Posts: 194
Omg

I have been waiting for this to go on sale! Woot Ty!

Where ever you go, there you are...
----------------------------------------
You had me at universal...
ipad2 & iPhone 5