★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Mobile Force
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 41.1 MB
  • Version: 8.100.35
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Stop all intruding enemies in their tracks and protect your tower with AutoRobot HD Defend and Defeat! As combat commander, you will play through 100 unique levels to defeat waves of enemies, in either Arcade or Endless mode. Be warned - you need to bring your best strategizing skills to the table to protect your tower. Click More to learn why you should download this App today!

EPIC TD!
The gameplay is doing so well. Impressive!
- S.Jason

Awesome!
If youre a TD fan you will love this. Great graphics, sound and gameplay. Well worth the price. 5 stars!
- Alex-1984

You are the combat commander, in charge of ensuring that your tower remains intact at all costs. Its a big responsibility but youre up for the challenge.

Surveying the area, you spot approaching foe trying to cross the game field. Quick, get your weapons in place because these guys mean business and are moving fast!

If you fail, all is lost. Not only will your troops die, the tower will fall into enemy hands. That must not happen. With a mighty determination, you hit the battlefield with guns blazing. Theyre not taking the tower on your watch.

AutoRobot HD Defend and Defeat places you in the role of combat commander. Your mission is to play through 100 unique levels of non-stop action to defeat waves of enemies and protect your tower. This is a game where you need to draw on your best strategizing skills, if youre to win.

This visually vibrant game includes two challenging modes of play. Arcade offers you a finite number of levels, whereas Endless mode lets you play forever or until there is a defeat. You get to play your game your way, all the while enjoying the smooth gameplay and HD retina display support.

You have plenty of unique weapons of varying caliber to help you in your battle campaign, too. As you progress through the game, youll have the chance to upgrade to even more impressive and powerful weapons to use against the multitude of unique enemies and level bosses.

Not really familiar with TD? Dont worry; there is a detailed help manual to get you up and running fast. You wont have to sit on the sidelines anymore because youll be part of the action.

Check out some of the AutoRobot HD Defeat and Defend features:
* 100 in-depth levels
* Full HD support
* Full iOS 4 support including multitask
* Ultra smooth gameplay
* Nearly 0% battery consumption when operating in background mode
* Arcade mode & Endless mode
* Multiple up-gradable weapons available
* Multiple unique enemies and level bosses
* Game Center integrated for online leader-board, achievement sharing and tracking
* Facebook integrated
* Full game manual for novice users
* Allows users to play personal BGM

What are waiting for Commander? Download AutoRobot HD Defeat and Defend now. The tower and your soldiers need you.

HD Gameplay Demo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVjkF48hpGg&hd=1

Mobile Force:
http://sites.google.com/site/mforcetw/

lukeyang's comments:
AppStore link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/autorobot-hd-defend-defeat/id453140328?ls=1&mt=8

█ Description
Stop all intruding enemies in their tracks and protect your tower with AutoRobot HD Defend and Defeat! As combat commander, you will play through 100 unique levels to defeat waves of enemies, in either Arcade or Endless mode. Be warned - you need to bring your best strategizing skills to the table to protect your tower. Click More to learn why you should download this App today!

★★★★★
Awesome!
If youre a TD fan you will love this. Great graphics, sound and gameplay. Well worth the price. 5 stars!
- Alex-1984

You are the combat commander, in charge of ensuring that your tower remains intact at all costs. Its a big responsibility but youre up for the challenge.

Surveying the area, you spot approaching foe trying to cross the game field. Quick, get your weapons in place because these guys mean business and are moving fast!

If you fail, all is lost. Not only will your troops die, the tower will fall into enemy hands. That must not happen. With a mighty determination, you hit the battlefield with guns blazing. Theyre not taking the tower on your watch.

AutoRobot HD Defend and Defeat places you in the role of combat commander. Your mission is to play through 100 unique levels of non-stop action to defeat waves of enemies and protect your tower. This is a game where you need to draw on your best strategizing skills, if youre to win.

This visually vibrant game includes two challenging modes of play. Arcade offers you a finite number of levels, whereas Endless mode lets you play forever or until there is a defeat. You get to play your game your way, all the while enjoying the smooth gameplay and HD retina display support.

You have plenty of unique weapons of varying caliber to help you in your battle campaign, too. As you progress through the game, youll have the chance to upgrade to even more impressive and powerful weapons to use against the multitude of unique enemies and level bosses.

Not really familiar with TD? Dont worry; there is a detailed help manual to get you up and running fast. You wont have to sit on the sidelines anymore because youll be part of the action.

█ Check out some of the AutoRobot HD Defeat and Defend features:

* 100 in-depth levels

* Full HD support

* Full iOS 4 support including multitask
* Ultra smooth gameplay

* Nearly 0% battery consumption when operating in background mode

* Arcade mode & Endless mode

* Multiple up-gradable weapons available

* Multiple unique enemies and level bosses

* Game Center integrated for online leader-board, achievement sharing and tracking

* Facebook integrated

* Full game manual for novice users

* Allows users to play personal BGM

What are waiting for Commander? Download AutoRobot HD Defeat and Defend now. The tower and your soldiers need you.

█ HD Gameplay Demo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVjkF48hpGg&hd=1

█ Mobile Force
http://sites.google.com/site/mforcetw/

█ Screen Capture

AppStore Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/autorobot-hd-defend-defeat/id453140328?ls=1&mt=8

Luke

Twitter: MobileForceTW
Facebook: MobileForceShare@gmail.com
Mobile Force: http://sites.google.com/site/mforcetw/
08-13-2011, 07:58 PM
10 promo codes for you, enjoy.

KP7Y7KJYKFH9
WNW33AJKL9FX
H6WNAWJLWY44
RF9XP9RE4RTP
FEAYLLW9T34T
7E69E4FL3PKN
XT347JRHY9R6
7L9J3YM34XWA
APX9E3YMWL6J
PEPHFPTXHHWL

08-13-2011, 08:08 PM
All codes used.
08-13-2011, 09:32 PM
Looks stellar; any impressions from the codemongers?

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
08-13-2011, 10:08 PM
Ten minutes and all codes gone ? Not even one thank you ? This may be a new low...

Too bad; this looks like a good game. A little show of gratitude would not seem out of place now, would it ?

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
08-14-2011, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deckard View Post
All codes used.
That is just too fast. I will see if possible to provide more codes in next update.
08-14-2011, 05:29 AM
More codes please. I want this game on my ipad2.

Admin/Reviewer on Philippine Gamers Lounge
XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
Need beta tester?
08-14-2011, 10:12 AM
I bought it, didn't even know there was a thread up here.

At first I was a little bummed. Buying stuff, especially TD games, off the store blindly is a crapshoot you rarely win. When I started playing I could tell it was a budget title. The generic metal music, the static landscapes, the extreme lack of animation in the creeps. It just smelled like a game i was going to regret.

But as I started playing it I was having fun. The towers are nice. The upgrade system works well. The creeps while not as interesting looking (or fluid) as the creeps in Tower Defense: Last Earth, are quite varied. There is a good amount of strategy in the game.

The other selling point is there literally seems to be 100 levels in the game. In the campaign mode on normal difficulty there is only 6 waves per map, which is far too few, but with so many maps it just keeps the game moving. It seems like you can play endless mode on all of the maps, so if you do get into this game... much like Tower Madness you will have a ton of content.

It's not the best TD on the store. If you are still into TD:LE or Tower Madness or any of the other big name TD games this game will feel like a budget knockoff. But if you're like me and love the genre and have played everything to death and want something new, this fits the bill pretty nice. It's not extraordinary, but it is solid.
08-14-2011, 10:25 AM
Send a message via ICQ to rogerchiu Send a message via MSN to rogerchiu Send a message via Skype™ to rogerchiu
Bought the iPhone version before. It is a good TD game. Our family love it.

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog
08-14-2011, 01:43 PM
Looks interesting & fun.