★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Invisible commando free!!!!!!!!!

08-14-2011, 09:59 AM
Invisible commando free!!!!!!!!!

Hello everybody Today game is FREE

you can download from

Please leave some comments what i can change in this game,
08-14-2011, 11:21 AM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone):

Just a few Minutes of Gameplay.

While the Idea behind the Game isn`t that bad the used Engine is. You really should consider changing the Engine you are using currently as soon as possible if you wana live from the Money you earn with the Sales.

I am not saying that GameSalad is the worst Engine around, it just it`s limitation that will sooner or later make you switch the Engine on your own.

Specially with the new iDevices so close around the Corner Unity and the UDK are currently the Future of iOS Gaming. Sure HTML5 and other Engines are nice, but honestly, the won`t reach the Class of Unity/UDK in less then 10 Years.

Sure both namend Engines take a lot more Time to get used to it then GameSalad where you literally click your Game together but let`s be Honest...

Do you really wana use in 5 - 10 Years from now on still GameSalad and do you expect the iOS Community to get hot when you present them a Game in 10 Years with an Engine that is based on GameSalad?

I know we aren`t all great Artists and Unity and the UDK doesn`t look as great as it could be if you are not a talented Artist but both Engines itself let you create Dreams that you won´t be able to create with GameSalad ever.

Switch the Engine before it is to late...

08-14-2011, 04:24 PM
All I can say is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
08-14-2011, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by ak47killa View Post
All I can say is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, if we weren't such good friends outside of TA, I'd be encouraging Hodapp to ban you xP. You always have the best posts around here, don't you?

Twitter: @back2this
08-14-2011, 04:27 PM
Needs work.