★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

DEO - Strapped to a Meteorís NEW GAME Coming Soon! [Teaser Trailer]

08-15-2011, 01:58 AM
DEO - Strapped to a Meteorís NEW GAME Coming Soon! [Teaser Trailer]

DEO is a strategy arcade-style game featuring a crimson creature thatís charged with the task of traveling the serenity of space to create life and revive hope.

Big part of DEO is of course the gloomy and artistic design but also, an immersive gameplay progression with a pretty cool rewards system where the player gets to build a planet as they progress! By performing well in the game, your planet (as part of the main menu) will begin to grow and produce life!

Coming to the App Store Aug 18th!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Also, thought you guys might enjoy checking out some of the early prototypes of DEO . Some wild ideas here LOLÖ

Twitter: @PeterBabiy
Site: www.strappedtoameteor.com
Games: Go Go Giraffe | DEO | Mr. Dreamer
08-15-2011, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStrapped View Post
Big part of DEO is of course the gloomy and artistic design but also, an immersive gameplay progression with a pretty cool rewards system where the player gets to build a planet as they progress! By performing well in the game, your planet (as part of the main menu) will begin to grow and produce life!
This part sounds really cool. I'm glad to hear the game is finally coming out. You can count me in as a customer come this thursday.

08-15-2011, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazarath View Post
This part sounds really cool. I'm glad to hear the game is finally coming out. You can count me in as a customer come this thursday.
It is cool. This was actually my 2nd beta that I ever tested, and it was great! First it lacked a lot, but the final build was really amazing. The sounds are incredible too. very artistic game.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
08-15-2011, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazarath View Post
Yeah I think you'll find it quite interesting and fun. Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
It is cool. This was actually my 2nd beta that I ever tested, and it was great! First it lacked a lot, but the final build was really amazing. The sounds are incredible too. very artistic game.
Thank you for beta testing it. You guys did a fantastic job, we've made sooo many improvements cause of you and thanks for the kind words!!

08-15-2011, 03:46 PM
Are you going to release any of those prototype pictures as background images. I would love to use some of them on my phone.
08-15-2011, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by broopa View Post
Are you going to release any of those prototype pictures as background images. I would love to use some of them on my phone.
Umm, didn't really think about it but sure. Which one in particular do you like?

08-15-2011, 07:44 PM
Very fond of the 3rd and 6th ones. If it isn't to much work for you to do I'd love to use them as my phone's backgrounds.
08-15-2011, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by broopa View Post
Very fond of the 3rd and 6th ones. If it isn't to much work for you to do I'd love to use them as my phone's backgrounds.
Yeah I'll see what I can do by tomorrow. You're on Retina right?

08-15-2011, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStrapped View Post
Yeah I'll see what I can do by tomorrow. You're on Retina right?
Yeah, thanks a bunch. I can't wait to grab DEO when it comes out, the game play look interesting but the art style is what really attracted me to it.
08-16-2011, 01:51 AM
can't wait for it to be released. had a blast testing it and really loved the overall look of the game. definitely got an original style that stands out from other games.

Member of the Beta Tester Alliance
Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/Nicodemus82