★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Domi Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 8.6 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: $2.99 -> 0.99!!! 66% OFF For Limited Time!!!!!!!!!
Action Hero! I Hate Puzzle!

Get ready for the GREAT platformer with the most responsive controls to hit the App Store yet!

This is Super Action And Puzzle Game!

Colorful Bubble??!!! OH,NO!!!!! This is a PUZZLE GAME?!!! BUT I AM ACTION HERO!!! I HATE PUZZLE!!!

You are a hero, your mission is to save the world, but .... you fall in a puzzle game! What else can you do, destroy all the things you hate it, the Bubbles!
Eat the falling energy block, it can help you become more powerful, but can not be taken lightly at any time, because this annoying blocks and the Bubbles will be more severe and more

DESCRIPTION

I Hate Puzzle! is a fast-paced action puzzle game that requires quick fingers and a keen eye. You must save the action hero from annoying, nuisance Bubbles!

This is a fast-paced, retro-style action game. To run as fast as possible.Jump. shoot. dash. speed up, Help hero Escape from danger! Because the hero to save the world!

Can you beat the highscore?

FEATURES

You can unlock 5 heros!!!!!
2 control type!!!!
Online worldwide leaderboards with GameCenter and OpenFeint!!!!
Achievements with GameCenter and OpenFeint!!!!
Sick acrobatics: Jump, shoot, fly, speed up
Eye-popping cartoon graphics and beautiful multi-layered backdrops
you can be more powerful, destroy all the things you hate!
Supercool 8-bit pixel art
D-PAD Control
Submit score to Facebook & Twitter
challenge friends

HOW TO PLAY

Left arrow/right arrow - movement.
A Button - jump.
B Button - shoot.

Stay tuned for new updates and enhancements coming soon,and thank you for your support!
08-16-2011, 05:55 PM
action boy advance.. LOL

funny just the other day i found in the attic my little brother's old gameboy advance and gameboy original. also a few game cartridges. but i left them in there.. not feeling nostalgic enough. maybe in a few years

oh well this game looks nice, went to bottom of wish queue..

Last edited by EfratBarTal; 08-16-2011 at 05:57 PM.

08-16-2011, 05:59 PM
because it will eventually come up (and should)...

This looks VERY similar to
Super Puzzle Platformer
http://andrewmorrish.net/?page_id=313

and if what I read is correct, these are the same guys that copied The Blocks Cometh.
Maybe Halfbot could weigh in on the subject

Last edited by cjsbug; 08-16-2011 at 07:21 PM.
08-16-2011, 06:14 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
woah awesome!!!! Gotta keep my eye on this one... =oD
08-16-2011, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
woah awesome!!!! Gotta keep my eye on this one... =oD
Yup, this looks very cool. Wish it was universal though!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
08-16-2011, 09:36 PM
Yes, people don't buy this. These are the people behind the fake blocks cometh as well as a variety of other copies such as Tiny Skater and more.

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
08-16-2011, 09:49 PM
Their games have a reputation for being a bit wonky and don't stay in the app store very long. Having said that I regret not grabbing Tiny Skatr.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
08-16-2011, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhsterboi View Post
Yes, people don't buy this. These are the people behind the fake blocks cometh as well as a variety of other copies such as Tiny Skater and more.
If that's the case, these a-holes probably stole this game from another poor developer. Damn pricks can't come up with anything original.
08-16-2011, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyguy3 View Post
If that's the case, these a-holes probably stole this game from another poor developer.
Look up a few posts and you'll see which one.

And as nikhsterboi said, don't buy it.
08-16-2011, 10:20 PM
Wow, surprised anyone in here can possibly bring up the possibility of a game being ripped as a bad thing considering the complete lack of consideration for Vlambeer in the Ninja Fishing thread.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero