• Publisher: Godzilab
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 72.9 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: App Store named iBlast Moki 2 the best of the iPhone Games category in App Store Rewind 2011 in the US

The awards winning puzzle game iBlast Moki is back with an all new adventure in a colorful world of paint and bombs

Featured by Apple as Game of the Week on both iPhone and iPad
One of the best iOS Game ever with a Metacritic of 90
iPhone Best Puzzle Game 2009 - IGN 2009 Awards
Best Mobile Game 2010 - Milthon Award

--------------------------------------
In this new adventure, the Mokis will use the help of new gameplay elements such as the paint bombs and more crazy contraptions to reach the magic spiral.

Press reviews

TouchArcade.com: "It stands tall as one of the best if not the best puzzle games in the App Store"
Gamezebo.com - 4.5/5: "iBlast Moki 2 is like Angry Birds with bombs, which is about as awesome as it sounds."
TouchGen.net - 5/5: "This is a true sequel, where you take everything that was great about the first game and then improve on it in almost every way."
148apps.com - 4.5/5: "Few games make me feel like the genius that I am like this one when I succeed"

EXPERIENCE HOURS OF FUN AND DISCOVERY
- Explore 90 levels across 6 colorful worlds with more to come.
- Each location is packed with unique levels, using realistic physics and lots of different items to manipulate such as paint bombs, ropes, rising balloons, rotating wheels
- 6 beautiful and unique musics
- Beautiful Retina graphics

SHARE YOUR CREATIONS
- Build new levels with the advanced physics editor which was used to create the entire game
- Only your imagination is the limit to what you can build, collect the many tools such as joints, motors, decoration, stickers and create some beautiful level with crazy contraptions
- Share your levels online and enjoy the puzzles created by thousands of players

DO YOU BLAST MOKI?
- Visit our website, www.godzilab-games.com, check out existing trailers, follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/godzilab) and leave comments on our forums
08-17-2011, 03:42 PM

I am not a dev, I just post here.
08-17-2011, 03:47 PM
The first one I never really got into - maybe I wasn't too good at it - but this one does look really good!

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II

08-17-2011, 03:49 PM
This is the dev of the game here, let us know your impression for the lucky ones in NZ and Asia.
08-17-2011, 06:58 PM
iBlast Moki is now out in Europe

The game is now out in Europe

iBlast Moki 2 HD - http://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/iblast-moki-2-hd/id453819348?mt=8
iBlast Moki 2 - http://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/iblast-moki-2/id437400857?mt=8
08-17-2011, 07:33 PM
Lovin' the art style! I can't wait to pick this one up!

Follow me on Twitter: @jumpman475
Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
Need a Writer? I'm your man. Send me a PM.
08-17-2011, 08:57 PM
Fantastic game!!!! I love everything about it. One nice touch is that it shows top 3 players' names on the score screen for every level. I saw Touchgamer and triggywiggy amoung the top players. Managed to push my way into top 3 on some of them, but my fame will be short lived as some fanatics will move around the screen pixel by pixel trying to get top score. So far after playing a few levels I love it.

Icon is a window to game's soul...
08-17-2011, 08:57 PM
5/5 from Touchgen!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Which for them is both technically a 10/10 and extremely rare)

I CAN'T WAIT FOR 10:00!!!!!
08-17-2011, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugekava View Post
Fantastic game!!!! I love everything about it. One nice touch is that it shows top 3 players' names on the score screen for every level. I saw Touchgamer and triggywiggy amoung the top players. Managed to push my way into top 3 on some of them, but my fame will be short lived as some fanatics will move around the screen pixel by pixel trying to get top score. So far after playing a few levels I love it.
You can count me in as a fanatic! Still waiting for the game to be released in the US. I can't wait!
08-17-2011, 09:37 PM
Instabuy! 90 levels of fun with a level editor to make the replayability unlimited

Saving money for:
Jelly Car 3, League of evil, NBA JAM, Battleheart, Miss Claire Garden, Race after 1977 and Bug Heroes
08-17-2011, 10:22 PM
quick question, does the non-HD version have retina support? Not a deal breaker, just asking

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|