★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This arcade flying game is full of hot air

Take flight in a grinning hot air balloon in this unique arcade flying game. Navigate through the cloud-filled skies, collect valuable power-stars, destroy enemy balloons and avoid floating mines to make it to the end of each stage and collect those precious coins. Featuring gorgeous artwork, addicting gameplay, and a ton of content, Rogue Sky is one title you wont be putting down in a hurry.

Rogue Sky Highlights
Smart, intuitive controls keep you in total command of your balloon, even through tricky areas and tight squeezes.
Amazing hand drawn environments blend seamlessly with superbly rendered 3D models to create a stunning visual experience.
Huge variety of game modes to keep you playing, ranging from simply making it to the end of a level, to mine sweeping, to taking on a squadron of enemy balloons.
Unlock content as you progress, including power-ups, weapons, speed and armor boosts and more.
Collect coins to unlock all of the Rogue brothers, each one with their own special attributes.
Whimsical yet gothic soundtrack will stay in your ears long after youve stopped playing.

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com
08-17-2011, 05:17 AM
Another Chillingo game! Cool!

Antony

08-17-2011, 07:05 AM
I actually think this looks pretty cool, but then again I did end up deleting Kona's Crate quite soon.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
08-17-2011, 07:09 AM
Hope this helps TW...

08-17-2011, 10:30 AM
There an ipad version or is this universal??

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??
08-17-2011, 10:33 AM
There is an iPad version for $1.99. You can check if it is universal by clicking the link..... :/

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App and Game reviewer and news writer. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy Game Center: Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
08-17-2011, 10:36 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
sweet... gonna have to get this one too... =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)
08-17-2011, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
There is an iPad version for $1.99. You can check if it is universal by clicking the link..... :/
Too much effort to do on the iphone

Best of tonights releases-and there isnt many

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??
08-17-2011, 01:37 PM
What are the controls like? Is it like a lunar lander style control, with tap to shoot?

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
08-17-2011, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
What are the controls like? Is it like a lunar lander style control, with tap to shoot?
I tried figuring that out from video as well, couldn't quite figure it out lol! Maybe hitting the left to go left, right to go right, then the one next to the right is to fire? If that's the case, I saw where the balloon hovered for a sec (I think), I wonder how that worked...