★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Defend against the countless waves of zombies in the fight to survive the zombie apocalypse.

Features:
- 25 upgradeable weapons with unlockable attachments
- Various zombie types including bosses
- Unlockable player perks
- 6 different levels of difficulty
- Upgrades are kept forever
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards
- Retina display support
08-17-2011, 05:34 AM
#2
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posts: 2,020
do we have a video gameplay, triggywiggy? :P

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)

08-17-2011, 06:34 AM
#3
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,030
Whats with all the crappy first posts this week. No mention of any price or sizes of apps or anything.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
08-17-2011, 06:36 AM
#4
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 4,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavarotti2007 View Post
Whats with all the crappy first posts this week. No mention of any price or sizes of apps or anything.
INSM left so I have had to fill in with short notice. I would prefer if you were gracious you could see all of these as I am not a mod and I am not required to do these. I am doing these as I would like to help the TA community.....

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
08-17-2011, 06:37 AM
#5
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 4,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by antony.thai View Post
do we have a video gameplay, triggywiggy? :P
Dev said he was making one. Don't know if it's done yet though.....

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
08-17-2011, 06:39 AM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Dev said he was making one. Don't know if it's done yet though.....
You are doing a great job..!
just don't post all the games that come out in NZ today, only the ones that are highly anticipated and/or from a recognized dev/publisher.
08-17-2011, 06:40 AM
#7
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 4,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gods_monsters View Post
You are doing a great job..!
just don't post all the games that come out in NZ today, only the ones that are highly anticipated and/or from a recognized dev/publisher.
Well these are all that I could find. So yeh i'm just gonna edit the post's i've done then do the Game of the Week Poll.....

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
08-17-2011, 07:12 AM
#8
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: 英國劍橋
Posts: 1,569
Hope this helps TW...


Youtube link | Pop Up
08-17-2011, 01:22 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
INSM left so I have had to fill in with short notice. I would prefer if you were gracious you could see all of these as I am not a mod and I am not required to do these. I am doing these as I would like to help the TA community.....
Thanks triggywiggy I was worried we wouldn't have any posts.
08-19-2011, 12:26 AM
#10
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 32
Now's the chance to get a promo code

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=104481

Developer of Zombie Resistance