Knights Onrush (Moregames)

04-26-2009, 04:33 AM
Knights Onrush (Moregames)

From the iDracula devs Moregames. An enhanced version of Defend Your Castle? Looks great!

Youtube link | Pop Up
04-26-2009, 05:21 AM
some screenshots

Interesting Defend Your Castle clone!
just found some screenshots:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg knights_onrush_04.jpg (76.6 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg knights_onrush_03.jpg (80.7 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg knights_onrush_02.jpg (79.3 KB, 22 views)

04-26-2009, 05:30 AM
wow that looks so cool... Edit:Btw when it it coming out

Last edited by Chapperz :D; 04-26-2009 at 06:34 AM.
04-26-2009, 05:37 AM
Awesome! With Moregames, you can't go wrong.

10chars
04-26-2009, 05:39 AM
These guys rule.

Imagine a Castle Crashers game like that.

Defend Your Castle is doomed.
04-26-2009, 08:46 AM
Even though the game looks amazingly fun, I will not support this company. They are money hungry and blatant liars.
They promised to reward the supporters of Orions with new content and updates. Their last update was sometime in December and the game still hasn't received any content updates and still suffers from game affecting bugs.
They got their money and got out. Even emails from them confirm this strategy, as they said they are busy making new games and don't want to "waste their time" with Orions anymore because they won't see noticable revenues if they update. Even though they clearly said the udpate would be for those 'loyal fans' of theirs.

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper
04-26-2009, 10:09 AM
I don't know, this game looks really, really cool. I haven't gotten Orions so don't know the whole deal on that one. iDracula has been updated a few times though, and they've been pretty successful. A glorified version of Defend Your Castle seems interesting enough, I hate the graphics of the clones and real one in the App Store. This game on the other hand seems to have nice artwork (like they usually do). Will be waiting for this one, looks beautiful
04-26-2009, 10:58 AM
Looks great.
04-26-2009, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooVyper View Post
Even though the game looks amazingly fun, I will not support this company. They are money hungry and blatant liars.
They promised to reward the supporters of Orions with new content and updates. Their last update was sometime in December and the game still hasn't received any content updates and still suffers from game affecting bugs.
They got their money and got out. Even emails from them confirm this strategy, as they said they are busy making new games and don't want to "waste their time" with Orions anymore because they won't see noticable revenues if they update. Even though they clearly said the udpate would be for those 'loyal fans' of theirs.
I thought they were waiting on 3.0 so they could update the UI and bugs while getting to charge something for the new expansions. If they are just throwing the project away then I'm pretty unhappy. I bought the game and rated it highly cause I thought that they were working on making the game better =(
04-26-2009, 02:43 PM
I agree with the Orions stuff, but I don't care. This game looks great. It will give DYC and Stickwars a run for its money.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread