★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: FORGET VIRTUAL BUTTONS! YOUR FINGER IS THE ULTIMATE WEAPON!!!

STORY MODE, ONLINE MULTIPLAYER!, CHALLENGES, ENDLESS MODES

Slice, cut, snip, sever, chop, shear and trim hordes of Pirate Monkey Zombies using just your finger. Long awaited story finally on iPhone, iPod and iPad.

***FEATURES***

STORY MODE (Boss fights, Multiple locations, RPG elements)
Pirate Monkey Zombies invaded young Hanzo The Ninja's village and kidnapped his close ones.Your finger will aid him in his retribution.

CHALLENGES
Push your skills to their limits in multiple tasks. Become a true Shadow Warrior.

ENDLESS MODES
Waves, Tower and Hardcore modes will test your might. Survive as long as possible and rule the leaderboards.

ONLINE MULTIPLAYER
Fight with or against your friend. Kill more zombies than your opponent or aid him against the 'rottents'.

Enjoyable cool graphics compelling attention
Diverse opponents and demanding bosses
Spectacular upgradable Ninjutsu Techniques for boosting the pace
Game Center and OpenFeint leaderboards and achievements support
...and tons of addicting fun for hours!

MASS CREATION
Visit us at http://Mass-Creation.com
Follow us at http://twitter.com/mass_creation

squarezero's comments:

I was on the beta-test group for this game but had to drop out because of other commitments. Still managed to play through it, though, and it's quite good IMHO. The description makes it sound like an endless survival game, but it actually has a single-player campaign with boss fights, multiple locations, and light RPG elements.

UPDATE: Gameplay video:

08-18-2011, 12:13 AM
Nice one Square, I thought this was a fairly good step up from the last pirate monkey zombie game.

"The previous Dead Trigger thread was the most reported thread in the TouchArcade forum's history." - Eli Hodapp

08-18-2011, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post

I was on the beta-test group for this game but had to drop out because of other commitments. Still managed to play through it, though, and it's quite good IMHO. The description makes it sound like an endless survival game, but it actually has a single-player campaign with boss fights, multiple locations, and light RPG elements.
Hey square, was this your first? If so, congrats! If not, oops! So used to seeing INSM right there! Good to see it's you that's stepping, up, though, bud! Right on! And since you said that, I'll check this one out! Last one like this was repetitive to me as well as the art work. Hope this is better.

Last edited by bigrand1; 08-18-2011 at 12:24 AM.
08-18-2011, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Hey square, was this your first? If so, congrats! If not, oops! So used to seeing INSM right there! Good to see it's you that's stepping, up, though, bud! Right on!
I guess it's my first thread as a moderator. But no, I'm not taking over for INSM in the new game department -- triggy is doing a good job of that .
08-18-2011, 01:27 AM

Quote:
I guess it's my first thread as a moderator. But no, I'm not taking over for INSM in the new game department -- triggy is doing a good job of that .
Hey congrats!

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.
08-18-2011, 01:10 PM
Quote:
OK, great! I've always appreciated and respected your take on reviewing, etc. when you were 'just a regular dude', so it's all good!!
08-18-2011, 04:43 PM
Best line drawing action/slicing game on iPhone?

Plenty of blood, things cut in half (heads, bodies, arms). Graphics are crisp and animations are 'cool'. The slashing controls work really well, if anyone needs to know.

Just one complaint though, the directional arrows for movement (an option) is way too small to use effectively. Just enlarge the size of the arrows and everything should be just fine.
08-19-2011, 02:36 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
looks awesome and i loved the first part
but any ideas how long the story mode last ?

waiting for some more impressions

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games
08-19-2011, 04:12 AM
08-19-2011, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattll View Post
looks awesome and i loved the first part
but any ideas how long the story mode last ?
It's kinda short actually... can't say how many hours since I played in short segments of nor more than 30 minutes per session. I'd say that a rough estimate would be less than 4 hours.

Good side is, there's 30 challenge missions, survival mode (focal point of the game for me ) and MULTIPLAYER (online!).