★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: What was once a peaceful land is now a scenario of a bloody war. The newly founded horde of Orcs is set to destroy, pillage and kill everyone they encounter. Your village was already target of a first recognition attack by a small group of Orcs that were able to penetrate the walls of your village. Though unprepared and surprised by the assault, you still managed to fight back, protect everyone and expel the small Orc force out of your town. The Orcs sworn they would be back with greater numbers to get revenge. This time though, you will be prepared, at full powers and the Orcs can't even imagine what will be expecting them!

### Objective:

Use one of the available heroes to defend from the orc invasion in 3 different invasion episodes. You will fight in the forest, near the walls of your town and inside your town to defend the village's last resort, the castle.

Manuel's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

08-18-2011, 10:49 AM

08-18-2011, 10:51 AM
Beta tested this app and just grabbed it from appstore. It's a must have for people who like castle defense titles... The visual effects are just breath taking..
08-18-2011, 10:52 AM
Graphics looks impressive, nice game! Is there a free version to try it?
08-18-2011, 10:59 AM
There's currently no free version, we are considering that possibility at the moment.

We should warn you though that the game requires iPhone 3GS/4 (iPod 3rd/4th) or iPad to be played. Those requirements are in the game description in the App Store but aren't being shown here in the post probably because the description is too long.

Main post will be updated with videos real soon.
08-18-2011, 11:11 AM
Beta tested it, extremely fun app. Well worth the $1.99 if you like castle defense. I'm loving it.
08-18-2011, 12:01 PM
I've added the video teaser we have for the game. Hope it can show you what a great game it is
08-18-2011, 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by cyborg5000 View Post
sweet... but i would like to see videos
Here's an ipad gameplay video:

08-18-2011, 05:20 PM
A new map and hero are already on the works, and believe they're looking really amazing! New content is going to be added on a weekly basis.
08-18-2011, 05:53 PM
Just made it to wave 31. I do not see how it is possible to make it any further. You max out at lvl 16, the monster were lvl 28 and 29!

It's fun, but basically impossible past wave 30. Check the leaders on OF(DahakaJR).

Would be nice to lift the lvl limit on spells from 5 to maybe 20..? And for the char possibly 99 or at least able to keep up with the mobs.

I just got ridiculously over ran! It's fun though and well executed.

T. A. A. P. Member.
I drive trains and play video games.