★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: 3D squad
  • Genre:
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 28.2 MB
  • Version: 1.8
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Defend the city from furious zombie swarm! This is a 3D shooting game, where you are in control of an US army soldier defending a barricade. Kill as many zombies as possible during the night and survive until the sunlight hits and clears the level. Zombies mutate every day and develop their strength. Use the money rewarded each night to buy upgrades.

3dsquad's comments:
Hi! Check out my zombie shooting game on AppStore. In "Undead Swarm" you have to survive waves of zombies coming toward your barricade, and they get worse every night. You hill have to develop your shooting skills, as well as spend the rewarded points on purchasing upgrades to be able to withstand the advancing zombies. Try to collect 20,000 fast to buy a second soldier, that will be controlled by your iPod/iPhone/iPad to help you get those zombies down.

I hope you will like it! Online scoreboard is planned to be added to the game. I will appreciate your feedback of preferred scoring system - would you like an OpenFeint leaderboard, or in-house cooked scoring system? Thanks!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/undead-swarm/id451000420?mt=8&uo=4
08-18-2011, 09:17 AM

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

08-18-2011, 09:18 AM
Looks extremely "foggy"....

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
08-18-2011, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Looks extremely "foggy"....
Thanks for your time to add all that screenshots! What do you mean by "foggy"? It is intentionally creating a dark atmosphere of a world that has been taken over by zombies. If you have good ideas for that game I can try to make them happen
08-18-2011, 10:44 AM
08-18-2011, 10:48 AM
...that looks interesting... I might just download it for a laugh

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
08-18-2011, 10:50 AM
Thanks guys for your warm feedback!

This game is currently in active development, so I'm welcoming any (simple) ideas from you for the next update
08-28-2011, 06:51 AM
There is an update waiting Apple's approval. There will be muzzle flash effects from the soldier's guns, and when you start a new game you get a free sidekick soldier for the first night. The game gets little harder and with better graphics. Stay tuned!
08-28-2011, 07:48 AM
Very nice work bro....be proud!

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
08-28-2011, 08:20 AM
Thanks! While waiting for Apple to review the update, check out the updated web version:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/3dsquad/undead-swarm