★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ePig Games Spa
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 29.9 MB
  • Version: ePigSurfHD
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: **Grab your surfboard and ride the crazy waves with Eddie, everyone's favourite pig!**

Summer's here and surf's up, dudes, so climb onto your board and ride the waves with ePig Surf!

Join Eddie in his freshest adventure yet, as he splashes and carves his way through the ocean surf, in this sizzling summer blockbuster!
There's no better way to stay cool than to hang out with Eddie as he rides the waves!

Aquatic friends will want to come and hug Eddie from all directions, but they'll knock him off his surf board!

So look out for Sharks, Mad Manta Rays, Dolphins, Turtles, and the tentacles of the octopi!

As if that wasn't enough, you'll have to avoid obstacles such as islands, rocks, and whirlpools, and even foggy weather!

The further you get, the faster you'll go! How long can you ride that killer wave???

*Beautiful Retina Display graphics!
*Awesome tilt controls - easy to play, yet hard to master!
*Unlock awesome new surf boards that increase your skill!
*Avoid sea creatures and obstacles - how long can you ride the wave???
*GameCenter leaderboards! Compete with friends around the world!
*classic surfing music that's sure to get you bopping along to the beat!

Check out our website for more ePig games featuring Eddie: http://www.epiggames.com including ePig Dive, for more watery fun! :D

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/#!/epiggames

Join Eddie's Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/pages/EPig-Games/106474636093115

Note: ePig Surf will run fine on lower end devices, but we really recommend you try the game on Arm7 devices (iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3rd generation) and above for the best surfing experience!

magonicolas's comments:

Hello Guys, how are You?

Im pleased to Announce you our new game, ePig Surf! Available now at 0,99! For iPhone, iPod touch and iPad

Please Watch our Awesome Trailer I Love it:

Promo Codes:

08-18-2011, 10:39 PM
got 4XKTY4FXWWWL thanks
all codes after this are used too

08-19-2011, 01:29 AM
RXFMR96RNT6H redeemed, thank you : )
08-19-2011, 01:42 AM
Redeemed WY3YFXH9RHLH....thank you very kindly....

OldskoolNL.nl : "Not Old, Just Older"
08-19-2011, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by RodmanSan View Post
Redeemed WY3YFXH9RHLH....thank you very kindly....
No Problem Dude Thanks for telling us wich one you took.
08-20-2011, 10:51 AM
Have Someone Test It? Would like to hear some Feedback!
08-20-2011, 11:32 AM
I did some testing on the game....and the first impressions are quite positive.

Your ePig (strange...isn't it) on a surfboard trying to stay on your wave by avoiding obstacles like rocks, dolphins andven later on Manta fish.

Every once and while the level changes from front "attack" by obstacles to back "attack". This keeps the game fresh iso. of getting to repetetive.

Levelling up is done by scoring points...and when a certain amount is reached a new and better board is unlocked.

Menu is ok....music is acceptable...and the graphics are ok with some nice animations.

Fun game when you have some time left to spare.

OldskoolNL.nl : "Not Old, Just Older"
08-20-2011, 09:15 PM
I used 7Y3W4E7ATEXL. It worked. The game is great! Thanks so much.
08-21-2011, 10:36 AM
Thanks For the Review! Hope you more guys review this game and Rate it.

08-21-2011, 11:26 AM
Crap! Used one of these two codes PKY7MTK6LY7N, YJWNTJT3M6PM not sure which one, sorry!

Double crap! Meant to download this on my daughters account so I could try it out on her iPad, instead I downloaded it to my account, and I only have an iTouch!