★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SuaveApps
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 1.9 MB
  • Version: 1.03
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: quadrobounce is four sided pong madness! Can you beat the top score?

Control four paddles at once with precise tilt controls to keep the ball on the screen. If it hits any edge, you lose!

Features Game Center leader boards for high scores.

Visit http://suaveapps.com for updates and support, or click some ads and support me.

Email me at support@suaveapps.com if you have any problems, questions, or just to drop me a line.

Follow me @jonnysuave on Twitter for updates too.

Thank you so much for supporting indie development!

jonnysuave's comments:
Hello touchArcade! I finally finished my first app, and it was released this week!! It's called quadropong! (<--- link to iTunes store for convenience). I would really appreciate if you could check it out. I'm really proud of the work I've done with this game. It has taken me about 8 months of work in my spare time to get this done, all while trying to balance a full time job, a fianc and life in general. You know how it goes developers. I have some promo codes left to dish out, because I know spending a buck can be tough sometimes, especially on a new game. (hopefully bots don't grab all these)
Code:
LX39X43J639Y *taken
TX9LHNNNNAYT
KNKKKFH3AHT6 *taken
9PR7L3Y3R9N7
J7YXP4MEEYM9
NRRFE9Y3JYWX *taken
7A69XYF63HYN
EY4M9N996JH6
RRH3777F3NTA
K63Y39R4YKYJ
Please let me know in the comments if you use a code so I can take it off the list. If you like the game, leave a review please. If you don't like it, leave a review and let me know what you didn't like here. This is my baby and I definitely have plans for future updates. Much appreciated, thanks all!

-jonnysuave, SuaveApps
08-18-2011, 06:24 PM
thank you so much for the code, took LX39X43J639Y
08-18-2011, 06:57 PM
thanks so much for KNKKKFH3AHT6
08-18-2011, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the code. Took NRRFE9Y3JYWX