★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Pachinko Puzzle temporarily lowered to 99cents

11-08-2008, 02:43 PM
Pachinko Puzzle temporarily lowered to 99cents

Hi Everyone,

I've temporarily lowered the price of my game Pachinko Puzzle to 99 cents in celebration of the new 1.1 update which is complete and should be published to the store sometime next week. The update includes save on exit, a level loader, 6 new levels, and a complete graphics overhaul. For a complete list of changes and a sneek peek at the new graphics please see the support page at:

As always, I welcome feedback, and if you do enjoy the game (and particularly the new update), please don't forget to leave feedback on the app store.

Thanks for your support. I can be reached via email at joshuablazer@gmail.com.

11-08-2008, 07:27 PM
I picked this up for full price and think it's a cool idea. Just needed more levels, save on exit and better graphics. Sounds like the update will be pretty nice, though I couldn't get the video to play on the iPod touch. I have a question about the updates - you say there is a level loader. Does that mean you plan to make level packs that we'll be able to download from within the app?
11-09-2008, 10:46 AM
Yes, so currently with version 1.1 which is complete and in review there are 16 progressive levels. It saves your level progress on exit so you can come back to where you left off. The loading screen has 16 icons, one for each level in a 4x4 grid if that makes sense. I do have plans to make a second pack of levels, but they will not be downloadable - it will come out as a second pack of 16... Also, there is a complete graphics revamp to the new update - almost every graphic has been redone, including the icon. If you'd like to see the video, try going direct to Youtube and do a search for it. It plays fine on my touch here...

Also, thanks for supporting the game! really appreciate it, and please leave feedback on the store if you enjoyed it.

Last edited by jblazer; 11-09-2008 at 10:49 AM.
09-21-2009, 10:49 PM
now currently FREE!!!

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.