08-26-2011, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theblackw0lf View Post
•••Spoiler:  Go back to the chess room. I think you'll figure it out from there
Thank u blackwolf (:
08-26-2011, 07:24 PM
•••Spoiler:  How many possible endings are there at the end of the 5th chapter? So far I've unlocked 7,30,31 and 39.

08-26-2011, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurorasparadox View Post
•••Spoiler:  How many possible endings are there at the end of the 5th chapter? So far I've unlocked 7,30,31 and 39.
Assuming you're talking about the Party part only: There is ED28 and 29 aside from those.

ED 28 •••Spoiler:  Just answer wrongly until your candles diminish out.

ED 29 •••Spoiler:  Raise ED30 flag, aka choose there is someone suspicious inside the room, but choose option 1 after that (take meds).

I just got the True End, (lol, actually you can breeze through it without full 39 EDs /mine was 87%ish before getting the ED/. I certainly couldn't when I get the proper items but 50% completion back then though...), but man, I couldn't make sense on what just happened. :F I'm half disappointed at how many mysteries were just... Got unexplained. ;;

Last edited by XXsepiaXX; 08-26-2011 at 07:42 PM.
08-26-2011, 07:53 PM
stuck in the chess room?
•••Spoiler:  i got the weighed chess pieces and the king and when i put the king on the board, i have no idea what to do. do you have to get the arrow pointing in the middle? if so, how?

~Spicyness.
08-26-2011, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXsepiaXX View Post
Assuming you're talking about the Party part only: There is ED28 and 29 aside from those.

ED 29 •••Spoiler:  Raise ED30 flag, aka choose there is someone suspicious inside the room, but choose option 1 after that (take meds).

I just got the True End, (lol, actually you can breeze through it without full 39 EDs /mine was 87%ish before getting the ED/. I certainly couldn't when I get the proper items but 50% completion back then though...), but man, I couldn't make sense on what just happened. :F I'm half disappointed at how many mysteries were just... Got unexplained. ;;
Ah thanks. May I know how'd you unlock the true ending?
08-26-2011, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXsepiaXX View Post

Well... the normal end does •••Spoiler:  say "to be continued"

From what I understand this was pretty successful in Korea so I imagine we'll see a sequel.
08-26-2011, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theblackw0lf View Post
•••Spoiler:  Look at the numbers that precede each sentence on the plaques for Chapters 1 and 2
sorry I still don't get it (>人<
08-26-2011, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cissychen View Post
sorry I still don't get it (>人<
•••Spoiler:  First Chapter - 213 Second Chapter 23. Order you have to enter the portals 21323. The second portal being the middle one
08-27-2011, 12:00 AM
About other characters ending •••Spoiler:  It's just a hunch but i'm pretty sure there's more than just sandra, catherine, charlotte and leah. Anyone found more?
08-27-2011, 12:14 AM
Double posting.
I dunno if you guys know about it, but I discovered something pretty cool.
At the main menu, double click the window and you get to play a survival game.
I wonder if you get anything if you survive long enough...