★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-26-2011, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theblackw0lf View Post
Go back to the chess room. I think you'll figure it out from there
Thank u blackwolf (:
08-26-2011, 07:24 PM
How many possible endings are there at the end of the 5th chapter? So far I've unlocked 7,30,31 and 39.

08-26-2011, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurorasparadox View Post
How many possible endings are there at the end of the 5th chapter? So far I've unlocked 7,30,31 and 39.
Assuming you're talking about the Party part only: There is ED28 and 29 aside from those.

ED 28 Just answer wrongly until your candles diminish out.

ED 29 Raise ED30 flag, aka choose there is someone suspicious inside the room, but choose option 1 after that (take meds).

I just got the True End, (lol, actually you can breeze through it without full 39 EDs /mine was 87%ish before getting the ED/. I certainly couldn't when I get the proper items but 50% completion back then though...), but man, I couldn't make sense on what just happened. :F I'm half disappointed at how many mysteries were just... Got unexplained. ;;

Last edited by XXsepiaXX; 08-26-2011 at 07:42 PM.
08-26-2011, 07:53 PM
stuck in the chess room?
i got the weighed chess pieces and the king and when i put the king on the board, i have no idea what to do. do you have to get the arrow pointing in the middle? if so, how?

~Spicyness.
08-26-2011, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXsepiaXX View Post
Assuming you're talking about the Party part only: There is ED28 and 29 aside from those.

ED 29 Raise ED30 flag, aka choose there is someone suspicious inside the room, but choose option 1 after that (take meds).

I just got the True End, (lol, actually you can breeze through it without full 39 EDs /mine was 87%ish before getting the ED/. I certainly couldn't when I get the proper items but 50% completion back then though...), but man, I couldn't make sense on what just happened. :F I'm half disappointed at how many mysteries were just... Got unexplained. ;;
Ah thanks. May I know how'd you unlock the true ending?
08-26-2011, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXsepiaXX View Post

Well... the normal end does say "to be continued"

From what I understand this was pretty successful in Korea so I imagine we'll see a sequel.
08-26-2011, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theblackw0lf View Post
Look at the numbers that precede each sentence on the plaques for Chapters 1 and 2
sorry I still don't get it (>人<
08-26-2011, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cissychen View Post
sorry I still don't get it (>人<
First Chapter - 213 Second Chapter 23. Order you have to enter the portals 21323. The second portal being the middle one
08-27-2011, 12:00 AM
About other characters ending It's just a hunch but i'm pretty sure there's more than just sandra, catherine, charlotte and leah. Anyone found more?
08-27-2011, 12:14 AM
Double posting.
I dunno if you guys know about it, but I discovered something pretty cool.
At the main menu, double click the window and you get to play a survival game.
I wonder if you get anything if you survive long enough...