Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-28-2011, 09:30 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaidgamer View Post
can someone please help me with the •••Spoiler:  illusion wall? I'm really stuck.
Where?
Old 08-28-2011, 11:39 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagged View Post
The normal and true end •••Spoiler:  don't contradict each other completely. In the normal ending, you can assume that Antoine's messed up memories made him believe that he was the one that killed the Count. Given that he was actually there when the Count died, that's not too far a stretch. Alberto turning himself into the police during the normal ending could be interpreted as him trying to keep the Count's plan alive; for the normal ending, Antoine still hadn't found the letters in the basement dungeon, meaning that he never found out how he fit into the Count's plan to overthrow the royalty. The true end shows him arriving at the castle, presumably to use his powers to unravel whatever mystery is going on there.

In either ending, Ferdinand could still be trying to kill Catherine (for whatever reason).

Alberto does say that •••Spoiler:  the symbol is a "talisman of sealing" or something. I guess we can assume that it was some magical symbol that repressed memories. In a game with potions that can cause time to flow backwards, I can believe that.
Thanks really sounds quite plausible And I missed what Alberto said about that symbol, lol. •••Spoiler:  Though that still does not explain why the family members are still surprised and act like 'iunno about that symbol but I obviously knowfrom my expression'

I really have short term memory when trying to put every of the plot pieces together (spoiler ED13) •••Spoiler:  such as why exactly Landrigue, not only the family members, know about the ring in one of the endings. And how he call Antoine "Antoine la Argo". I guess that was his past-adopted name, but still what does he mean by Antoine remembering that himself is the owner of the ring, suggesting that yes, he knew who Antoine is. Might be related to the last image in the true ending... Or that is my fangirling on cue.

Oh and @cissychen, to get ED13, the time window for it is really small. •••Spoiler:  After you evade the chandelier and have a chance to talk to Landrigue, present him the mysterious ring. ED21 and 25 seems to be in Chapter 4, but considering I am almost frustrated with the looooong basement sequence... Yeah, hope I have the motivation here xD

Quote:
However, I'm still confused about the •••Spoiler:  giant hand in the basement. It doesn't lead to a recorded ending, but •••Spoiler:  it always seems to lead to me marrying Leah. Maybe it changes if you have •••Spoiler:  only a few of the girl's items? I'm still unable to •••Spoiler:  open the other door, or figure out what the white window thing to the right of the hand is.
weird, I always get the ending where •••Spoiler:  the whole mansion blew up when I put everything on the palm

@plasmakirby3
Sorry for not being able to help you on Charlotte's end, I really have no clue how to do that anymore. The basement was the extremely frustrating part of the game for me, and I certainly don't have that save data prior to chapter 4's dinner anymore

However, I do can tell you that there is an •••Spoiler:  evil!Leah (or rather, SCARY Leah) ending. To get this, ED4 •••Spoiler:  go to chapter 2 up until the part you get her wooden horse, then go back to Antoine's rrom and click on his bed and sleep. Made me jawdropped there.

(P.S: Just need 2 more EDs and I can complete this and try to find the hidden things~ Massive clickings to be done ahoy~!)

Last edited by XXsepiaXX; 08-28-2011 at 11:48 AM..
Old 08-28-2011, 01:47 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Default Nine Pins?

Anyone know the order of the nine pins? I've tried just about everything and nothing seems to work.
Old 08-28-2011, 03:48 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default gigant hand

from what i read the gigant hand end is diferent for every person •••Spoiler:  for example i get an end that everything was a dream and there is an end that you marry Leah and there is another end that the whole mansion blew up

i cant understand how the gigant hand works
Old 08-28-2011, 04:03 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Default Stuck with Lardigue

•••Spoiler:  I just met Lardigue and got saved from the chandelier, but when I go up to the room and find the crossbow etc. I can't get out. When I try to move out of the room it tells me I still have things to do. There is nothing to search for and when I try to present items to Lardigue the only one that has a reaction is the ring with the symbol and when I present that some guy comes and kills me. How do I get through this scene?

Never mind. My mistake. I figured it out.

Last edited by LaZyPaTeL; 08-28-2011 at 04:11 PM.. Reason: Found answer.
Old 08-28-2011, 04:11 PM
iPad, OS 3.x

This game is not available worldwide?? at least not in Spain
Old 08-28-2011, 05:20 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostLegend View Post
Where?
•••Spoiler:  The walls where you have to like push the squares with the L73 or something like that. I got the left wall, I don't know how, so I can't get the right wall
Old 08-28-2011, 05:46 PM
iPhone 3GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by onefyasko View Post
Anyone know the order of the nine pins? I've tried just about everything and nothing seems to work.
•••Spoiler:  Look at your translated story books
Old 08-28-2011, 06:25 PM

In chapter 5 •••Spoiler:  What are you suppose to open with the Silver Key? The one you get after placing mosaics in the second pictiure?
Old 08-28-2011, 07:27 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaidgamer View Post
•••Spoiler:  The walls where you have to like push the squares with the L73 or something like that. I got the left wall, I don't know how, so I can't get the right wall
•••Spoiler:  
They're X and Y co-ordinates from the top-left corner. look at the R ones and count right however many times the first number is and down for the second number. Also be sure to count the incomplete squares on left and right.