Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 08-21-2011, 07:40 PM
LostLegend LostLegend is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,326
Default

Does anyone know what to do with the bit where:
•••Spoiler:  
you have to turn the wheel to enter the tower? I got no tips on this :/
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-21-2011, 10:42 PM
lacedolphin lacedolphin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 975
Default

What's the difference between the 4.99 and full 9.99 game?? Priced confusing and high, and I love these types of games.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-22-2011, 12:16 AM
PharaohsVizier PharaohsVizier is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostLegend View Post
Does anyone know what to do with the bit where:
•••Spoiler:  
you have to turn the wheel to enter the tower? I got no tips on this :/
Not sure what you mean, but

•••Spoiler:  
you have to turn counterclockwise. After opening the door and reaching the second level, you will need to get the wheel from the door and go back to the second level and turn on either sides.



That said, anyone want to help me out too? I'd normally refrain from asking, but the story is quite good, and I'm hopelessly stuck:

•••Spoiler:  
What is the combination for the chest in the piano room? Its in the format of AAAA, there's a note on the table with Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Ti Do and CDEFGABC, while the piano itself has a 4 note piece that was Do Fa La Mi. I figured it'd be the obvious, DFLM, but I've also tried using CFAE and a bunch of other combinations. Gahhhh
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-22-2011, 11:39 AM
LostLegend LostLegend is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,326
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharaohsVizier View Post
Not sure what you mean, but

•••Spoiler:  
you have to turn counterclockwise. After opening the door and reaching the second level, you will need to get the wheel from the door and go back to the second level and turn on either sides.



That said, anyone want to help me out too? I'd normally refrain from asking, but the story is quite good, and I'm hopelessly stuck:

•••Spoiler:  
What is the combination for the chest in the piano room? Its in the format of AAAA, there's a note on the table with Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Ti Do and CDEFGABC, while the piano itself has a 4 note piece that was Do Fa La Mi. I figured it'd be the obvious, DFLM, but I've also tried using CFAE and a bunch of other combinations. Gahhhh
That bit has an error.
•••Spoiler:  
CAFE - the last 2 are in wrong order, so CAEF should be right, but it's CAFE.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-22-2011, 12:33 PM
LOLavi LOLavi is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,375
Default

What makes this game so special that undeadcow says it's goty :P
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-22-2011, 12:37 PM
LostLegend LostLegend is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,326
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
What makes this game so special that undeadcow says it's goty :P
Think Phoenix Wright with better graphics.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-22-2011, 03:34 PM
undeadcow undeadcow is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,179
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
What makes this game so special that undeadcow says it's goty :P
Engaging semi-free form story with dynamic multiple endings. Character driven plot with environmental puzzles. Creepy atmosphere and sense of mystery.

Try the lite trial version and let us know what you think.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-22-2011, 04:33 PM
Yurenki Yurenki is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 12
Default

can anyone help me with this puzzle?
•••Spoiler:  i'm stuck on the strange wall puzzle, i have the blueprint but i cant figure out the puzzle, does anyone know how to solve this one?

Last edited by Yurenki; 08-22-2011 at 04:37 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-22-2011, 10:51 PM
Cooyan Cooyan is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 9
Default Chapter 3

I need help with •••Spoiler:   the second set of Hieroglyphs

Last edited by Red1; 08-23-2011 at 12:41 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-22-2011, 11:45 PM
Yurenki Yurenki is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
I need help •••Spoiler:  with the second set of Hieroglyphs
•••Spoiler:  press everything but the ones that you had drew

can any one help me????
•••Spoiler:  anyone know how to solve the strange wall at the living room in the chapter 4??


please i need help

Last edited by Yurenki; 08-23-2011 at 01:09 AM..
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent