★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuqian96 View Post
What do you after you get past the 2nd basement in the tower!?!? I passes that but I can't get to the third floor and I'm at a standstill!!!
You won't be able to do anything with the panel until ch 4. Thus, if this is the floor you are referring to, leave the tower bc you are done in there.
09-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,062
Ch 5

I'm stuck. I have the handle for Felix but every time I go in the boiler room I die of toxic gas. However all doors are locked in the house and there is no one around. I have no options please help.

09-10-2011, 08:40 PM
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Northern California
Posts: 550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagan View Post
I'm stuck. I have the handle for Felix but every time I go in the boiler room I die of toxic gas. However all doors are locked in the house and there is no one around. I have no options please help.
Go into the boiler room and turn the wheel quickly to get rid of the toxic gas.

Waiting for: Chaos Rings II, Phoenix Wright 123
I will always love: Kairosoft and CAVE Co. Ltd., Capcom, Godzilab, Simogo
Feel free to add me on Gamecenter; I'm Kirbychewy!
Dodonpachi is no longer my favorite iOS game.
09-10-2011, 10:28 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1
Can't get into chapter 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagged View Post
You actually took the path to get Charlotte's ending, but you don't have the necessary item to finish it (and can't get it until later). Change your "secret door" response to something else.
I am in the same boat. I've tried every response other than "secret door" and none of them work. Did I forget to do something? Thanks!
09-11-2011, 01:30 AM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 3
Game Impressions

I've just downloaded the Lite version to give it a try. It looks very polished to me. I like a good puzzler with cool visuals so looks like i'll be getting the full version too :-)
09-11-2011, 05:48 AM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 13
Chapter 2 Help!

Omg guys please someone help!
On chapter 2 I have one die that I got from Catherine, the angel clue, but I just can't get into Ulic's room!
The only rooms unlocked is the living room with Leah the maid, Catherines room, Antoine's room and the Banquet room.
Someone PLEASE help!
09-11-2011, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaJai View Post
Omg guys please someone help!
On chapter 2 I have one die that I got from Catherine, the angel clue, but I just can't get into Ulic's room!
The only rooms unlocked is the living room with Leah the maid, Catherines room, Antoine's room and the Banquet room.
Someone PLEASE help!
kitchen
09-11-2011, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmakirby3 View Post
Go into the boiler room and turn the wheel quickly to get rid of the toxic gas.
I do that, but nothing happens to the wheel!

That puzzle needs some looking at, lol.

Have a look at Naruto RPG!
Look at Gamebook Adventures for iPhone/iPod/iPad!
I do app descriptions for free
09-11-2011, 07:40 AM
Why is this game STILL not released worldwide? I want to give the developers my money but they don't seem to want them?

Wtf???
09-11-2011, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NamelessBeast View Post
Why is this game STILL not released worldwide? I want to give the developers my money but they don't seem to want them?

Wtf???
just create a US account and buy iTunes GC from somebody trustable and there you go