09-13-2011, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceriann1986 View Post
Done that to. Still stuck where do I find the spiny thing tool
if not mistaken..should be in the drawer of count study room ... hmm
09-13-2011, 12:21 PM
Hi I used the gold key in the study and that gave me the 9pins I think. I'm so stuck. Been back to the counts study and the drawers are locked again. Got books a bunch of keys and some paper in inventory. Only Sandra left to talk to and the sister in the tower. Please help me

09-13-2011, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Hi I used the gold key in the study and that gave me the 9pins I think. I'm so stuck. Been back to the counts study and the drawers are locked again. Got books a bunch of keys and some paper in inventory. Only Sandra left to talk to and the sister in the tower. Please help me
•••Spoiler:  
walkthrough

Last edited by soulsearcher; 09-13-2011 at 12:45 PM.
09-13-2011, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulsearcher View Post
•••Spoiler:  
walkthrough
You are a star thank you so much. X x
09-13-2011, 01:28 PM
Quote:
You are a star thank you so much. X x
now i need some help for the endings of special items
09-13-2011, 01:34 PM
The walkthrough doesnt help w finding•••Spoiler:  the ribbon or brooch. I did the true ending #38 and #39. However I would like to finish the hand puzzle
09-13-2011, 01:40 PM
Quote:
ribbon from catherine - achieved during dinner in chap 5 according to ur answer

brooch from charlotte - obtained in chapter 4 after getting magic potion(need to obtain magic potion from charlotte in chap 5 (if not mistaken) according to ur answer)
I got the potion. So now I need to go back to ch 4 and do an ending in order to get brooch? Is there a fast way to get to the dinner in ch 4 if I've already finished all but 2 endings?

EDIT: I just went back and played through ch 4 in order to get an item. All I need is the ribbon! Please someone help!

Last edited by Teagan; 09-13-2011 at 02:37 PM.
09-13-2011, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagan View Post
The walkthrough doesnt help w finding•••Spoiler:  the ribbon or brooch. I did the true ending #38 and #39. However I would like to finish the hand puzzle
•••Spoiler:  list of endings

brooch - Ending 35
Ribbon - Ending 30 (iirc)

p/s: true ending is 40 (method to unlock not reliable)

•••Spoiler:  go to hereand scroll down to search how to unlock ending 40
09-13-2011, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaker View Post
From what I remembered I think it's either the garden or banquet hall. Almost certain it's the garden.
Thanks! My boyfriend actually figured it out for me, since he's playing too.•••Spoiler:   I'd already talked to Giz and Victoria there (which I think is what you're thinking of). I actually just needed to look at the trapdoor on the first floor of the tower--obvious, I know! I didn't think of looking at it because I couldn't look at it earlier in the game, so I thought it was nothing...I ran around doing everything BUT looking at it!
I'm recording this here for posterity, in case someone else does the same thing!
09-13-2011, 09:04 PM
I unlocked ending #40. however there is another •••Spoiler:  door where the hand is that I haven't been able to open. Has anyone opened this door? BTW after I put all items in the hand and went on, the game ended without saying "game over".
Quote:
•••Spoiler:  list of endings

brooch - Ending 35
Ribbon - Ending 30 (iirc)

p/s: true ending is 40 (method to unlock not reliable)

•••Spoiler:  go to hereand scroll down to search how to unlock ending 40