★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Magic Defenders (Universal)

08-19-2011, 12:00 PM
Magic Defenders (Universal)

Here is our new game, Magic Defenders. A Castle defense type game with amazing looks.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by Manuel; 10-20-2011 at 03:58 AM.
08-19-2011, 04:44 PM
Tried this last night. So far, it's like Tower Defense where you are the tower. Basic shot, ice pool, fireball, and poison. Everything can be incremetally upgraded, including your own stats. You tap-to-fire. Nice graphics, different enemy types, with three difficulty levels so far. Total amount of content seems like it may need a boost, but maybe it's too early to tell. Not bad, otherwise.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL

08-19-2011, 05:27 PM
We are glad you enjoyed it! We are currently working on a new map and a new hero. Expect such updates on a 2 week basis.

New map is going to be out next week, and believe me it is amazing! Next hero is on the making and is going to be great and pretty different. Will be in the game a few days later.

We are working hard to make this game extremely enjoyable and with a lot of replay value.

Last edited by Manuel; 08-19-2011 at 07:23 PM.
08-19-2011, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
We are hardly working to make this game extremely enjoyable and with a lot of replay value.
Erm, you mean working hard right? Classic!

Grabbed this today and I'm enjoying it so far! Pretty cool..

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
08-19-2011, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Potticary View Post
Erm, you mean working hard right? Classic!

Grabbed this today and I'm enjoying it so far! Pretty cool..
LOL, you are right! I fixed it already.. English is not my main language, my apologies :P
08-19-2011, 11:03 PM
Game Impressions

A good and solid CD. If you have been reading this thread everyone that commented is right. Any CD fan will love the art work, spells, and the game itself. The ability to upgrade spells and character will ensure the game does not lose your attention. Highly recommended for all CD fans and for any gamer looking for a solid game for their money. I am hooked and will be playing this for some time, especially when the developer is already bringing out new levels. For the money, 1.99, is worth it's price and more!
08-19-2011, 11:37 PM
Hmm looks a lot like Pixeljunk Monsters. I'm gonna check this one out and see if it's also as fun as Pixeljunk Monsters
08-20-2011, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOR View Post
Hmm looks a lot like Pixeljunk Monsters. I'm gonna check this one out and see if it's also as fun as Pixeljunk Monsters
Nope.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
08-21-2011, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOR View Post
We've had that comparison a few times but the truth is that none of us even knew that game during the development, so it is in no way influenced by it.
09-08-2011, 04:15 AM
Magic Defenders LITE (Universal)

We have released a lite version of our last game (Magic Defenders). You can now experience for free why you can't miss this amazing game!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Download the full version here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/magic-defenders/id454473981?mt=8

Feel free to contact us!

Email: geral [at] cluelessideas.com

Last edited by Manuel; 09-08-2011 at 09:49 AM.