08-21-2011, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionnoirO View Post
This is awesome and I can't wait to check it out! I was a *HUGE* Tamagotchi fan, even importing them lol I only hope you can keep up on this game and expand it till there is nothing left you can add lol Very excited and will def leave a review ASAP
me too! I have been waiting for a proper tamagotchi clone ever since I started shopping on the appstore! Will def check this out
08-21-2011, 07:48 AM
i am really enjoying this game but i can't find a way to get back to the main menu

08-21-2011, 08:26 AM
@OrionnoirO
Hello and thanks! I am a huge fan of tamagotchi too, and i still play it [: I will definitely keep up with this game until it is up to standard. Talking about expanding, the 1st patch should come soon enough which expands the "fish tree" [: and various minor fixes that affects the game.

@starmonkey101
Thank you! I will be honest, as a great fan of tamagotchi and pet simulation games, this game still have alot to catch up. But i will do my best to keep improving this game.

@SuperMexican
Thanks for buying! Currently there is no way to go back to the main menu once you are in game. I know it is annoying when one needs to read the tutorial for example, or just check out fishbook. This is currently on the list of 2nd patch which i will start doing once i am done with the 1st.

Appreciate the feedback!
08-21-2011, 08:31 AM
Really enjoying it so far but would like to know if you will add new play options in the future so that your fish is playing with a ball or a mini game is activated?
08-21-2011, 08:42 AM
@Arashi541
Hi! Many many things are planned for Pixaquarium, i will give a little preview of what is coming up next below (those that i am working on right now [.
- More fishes/sea creatures
- More interactions!
- UI improvements (Eg: Looking at tutorial, fishbook while in game)
- Secrets [:
08-21-2011, 09:22 AM
Awesome Ill put those details in my app review! Reminds me of when I used to play tomagotchi lol.
08-22-2011, 06:21 AM
@Arashi541
Thanks in advance for doing a review for Pixaquarium!
08-22-2011, 01:56 PM
Hey btw is there a feature that prevents my fish from aging while I am away from the app? Because when I came back from school my fish was dead.
08-22-2011, 10:17 PM
@Arashi541
Nope, your fish should grow normally even when you are away. What stage was your fish in (Baby, teen, etc)?

**Tip: Turn the lights off to ask your fish to sleep. Every stats deduct slower while sleeping except stamina which increases depending on situations.
08-23-2011, 12:54 AM
Anyone have this?? I wanna try it but I don't have a ton of money. How is it?