Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-04-2011, 03:01 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

@gunxsword
It runs on actual time in real life so if i am understanding correctly, device clock.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:27 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Send a message via MSN to Lukearcade22

I'm quite interested by the game! It graphically looks pleasing. I have a few questions in which should help me decide whether to purchase it or not.

Any GameCenter Achievements? Will you be updating the app regularly?, I do like indie developers who care for their work and love to update their apps with new things. Is there a collection page to see what fish you have collected/owned? Finally, do each fish have different animations to make them unique?

Thanks
Old 09-04-2011, 05:09 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

@Lukearcade22
Thanks for dropping by!

Any gameCenter Achievements?
- Currently no. I used Corona SDK to make my game, still waiting the SDK to support Game Center [:

Will you be updating the app regularly?
- I planned to do that, and am trying my best to update the app as often as i can. I have many things planned for this game. Some patch might take longer if it is a patch that adds more content or overhaul some gameplay.

Is there a collection page to see what fish you have collected/owned?
- Yes! FishBook. The one in the screenshot. It shows fishes you owned/unlocked/discovered, it also shows a tiny bit of lore about the fishes. However, you can only view it in the main menu and not in game. This will be changed on the upcoming patch.

Do each fish have diferent animations to make them unique?
- Not all, but most of them atleast [: Since i drew each fish in seperate sprite sheets from scratch.

Last edited by PixFish; 09-04-2011 at 05:12 PM..
Old 09-04-2011, 05:22 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Send a message via MSN to Lukearcade22

Quick response!

Every fish having a unique animation should be a future update, it makes them have more personality in a way.

I'm happy with the fact that you will be updating regularly, so therefore I shall purchase the app.

I will review it in the near future.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:21 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Thanks! Hope you enjoy playing it.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:25 PM
TouchArcade Writer
iPhone 3GS

My poor fish, Jonan, died overnight. Not sure what I did wrong - he was fully fed, happy and healthy, his tank was clean, and the light was off. He was a child fish, too. Checked on him just before bed and he was fine, first thing in the morning he was a gravestone.

Poor little guy.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:36 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Well, I played a bit with it and it seems fun for a vpet sim, however, it does need fleshed out a bit more to hold more peoples attention. Minigames, online interaction (mating with friends pets, etc), and items would all do this... Not to mention, you could really flesh out the online interaction idea with mmo aspects if the game continues to do well and such... Just ideas Oh, and an arena or "competition" would also be fun, online or off, similar to the chaos pets in Sonic Adventure, etc.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:21 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

@NissaCam
Sorry to hear that. Looks like you are not the one having this problem. I will increase child's survivability longer in the coming patch, so that it atleast match average sleeping hours [:

@OrionnoirO
I like feedbacks [: Thanks! Currently the only not planned for now is the mmo aspect that you mentioned. The rest are in the works. Mating is almost done, now i just need to draw more fishes and eggs. This is also the main reason why i delayed the 1st patch.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:38 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Happy Halloween all [:
I have a little surprise for those who had already bought and played this game. For those who are still waiting for the patch, i am still working hard on it. It will still take awhile, i am also waiting for Corona SDK to support game center for some multiplayer action!

Here is a hint:
Did you know that taking bad care of a child fish can lead to more interesting fishes? Heres an example which is already in game in prepare for halloween [:

Check the attachment below!
Attached Images
File Type: png pumpkin.png (35.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 05-04-2012, 07:17 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

1.1patch is sent to the app store and is waiting for approval. Should be out this week.
A small patch to fix some issues.
- Fixed "white square" stuck on screen.
- Fixed a rare crashing issue that requires a reinstall.