★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Boom Dice Free this Weekend! (August 20-21)

08-19-2011, 09:27 PM
Boom Dice Free this Weekend! (August 20-21)

As a little experiment, I'm making my game Boom Dice free this entire weekend. It's an explosive little dice game of strategy and luck for up to 4 players.

Wait, did I just say FREE?! Oh my gosh, I think I just did. For a game that's normally $1.99, that's a savings of ... 100%! At those prices, is there any reason not to download this game? No, no there is not. Get it now! (Or, wait until the weekend, when it's free.)

If you enjoyed it, please help me out by putting in a nice review or by replying to this thread. And tell your friends. Thanks!

08-19-2011, 09:31 PM
One of the first games I've downloaded and still a favorite for my iTouch. I wish there was a version for the iPad 2 in development.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy

08-19-2011, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
One of the first games I've downloaded and still a favorite for my iTouch. I wish there was a version for the iPad 2 in development.
Aww, thanks. I'll give the iPad version some thought. My baby loves watching the dice explode so I know he'd like a bigger version of that. And heck, let's make it free starting now.
08-19-2011, 10:30 PM
Sweet! Boom Dice won the vote. Thanks for the gift!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
08-20-2011, 09:27 PM
This is a great "Press your luck" dice game. Thank you for making this free!
08-21-2011, 03:09 AM
Thanks to MachWerx (cool name btw for German-speaking audience) for the freebie. Attractive little casual game!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
08-21-2011, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the replies to this thread so far. It looks like I've got over 1000 downloads on Saturday! Just one day left to download Boom Dice for free! If you enjoyed it, rating the app 5-stars in iTunes or in Apps would really help out. Thanks!