★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tapkee Games
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 1.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: ***Kill All Zombies!!!***
(Gameplay video is available on the support page)

Kung Fu Zombie Slaughter is all about kicking, smashing, decapitating and destroying of zombies. You control a Kung Fu fighter in a very intuitive way - punching zombies by swiping the screen. To win this game you'll need quick fingers, good reaction and tactical thinking.

Strike fast and precisely, combine jumps and hits to make various super kicks, think where to hide when things get too tough, and don't let zombies surround you! One zombie is not dangerous, but when there are hordes of them only the best fighters gonna survive!!!

***Features:***

- Intensive and addictive action gameplay.
- Rag doll zombie physics.
- Intuitive and easy way to control the Kung Fu fighter.

***Controls:***

- Touch the screen anywhere and slide your finger to run left or right, release to stop running.
- Swipe the screen to make a strike.
- To make a jump strike the ground (swipe down).

***Kung Fu hints:***

- After a jump you can make power strikes (SUPER KICK), killing a zombie in one hit. Don't miss! A zombie may kick you back.

- Use the sword cleverly. Pick up the sword only if there is a crowd of zombies somewhere.

- Move to open space to make simple super kicks. A skilled fighter also can make low super kicks (make a jump and strike quickly after that).

- Before you touch the ground after a jump you can kill several zombies (multiple super kick) after some practice.

- Wait until a silly zombie comes out of a crowd (or beat him out), in this case his neighbor doesn't kick you if your health is low.

- Don't waste the meds.

- Be careful and tricky. There are a lot of zombies on the stage but your health is limited.

Tapkee's comments:
Update: New version is available now. Now the zombies have different skills, added 2 new enemy kinds, the gameplay is adjusted a little bit, fixed few bugs. Also checkout the gameplay video this time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IkGsKIIsoQ

Hi All! Checkout our new zombie genocide game

In AppStore now, 0.99$

Kung Fu Zombie Slaughter is all about kicking, smashing, decapitating and destroying of zombies. You control a Kung Fu fighter in a very intuitive way - punching zombies by swiping the screen. To win this game you'll need quick fingers, good reaction and tactical thinking.

Strike fast and precisely, combine jumps and hits to make various super kicks, think where to hide when things get too tough, and don't let zombies surround you! One zombie is not dangerous, but when there are hordes of them… only the best fighters gonna survive!!!

Features:

- Intensive and addictive action gameplay.
- Rag doll zombie physics.
- Intuitive and easy way to control the Kung Fu fighter.

Controls:

- Touch the screen anywhere and slide your finger to run left or right, release to stop running.
- Swipe the screen to make a strike.
- To make a jump strike the ground (swipe down).

Kung Fu hints:

- After a jump you can make power strikes (SUPER KICK), killing a zombie in one hit. Don't miss! A zombie may kick you back.

- Use the sword cleverly. Pick up the sword only if there is a crowd of zombies somewhere.

- Move to open space to make simple super kicks. A skilled fighter also can make low super kicks (make a jump and strike quickly after that).

- Before you touch the ground after a jump you can kill several zombies (multiple super kick) after some practice.

- Wait until a silly zombie comes out of a crowd (or beat him out), in this case his neighbor doesn't kick you if your health is low.

- Don't waste the meds.

- Be careful and tricky. There are a lot of zombies on the stage but your health is limited.
08-20-2011, 05:11 PM
I'm intrigued…any gameplay videos available?

08-20-2011, 05:34 PM
@barryweiser

yet no, but I'll make one soon. Also checkout the promo codes in the next post.

Few more words about the game: I find it's pretty funny to kick zombies here, they fall down after death in epic-ragdoll style. The game is simple, with no stats or score, and your goal is to win all 9 (currently available in version 1.0) stages. It's pretty difficult on "Hard" mode, or even on "Medium", so you gotta think when to kick and when to hide. Simple random kicks won't work - zombies can kick back, and you won't come further than 3d stage even if you're lucky.

The fighting system I'm proud of: you swipe the screen, and this way define the direction of the strike. So you can make combo's and must aim, it's not like if you simply press a button and make a successful strike. After some time playing this game, I discovered features I didn't even planned - different super kicks and usual strikes which I didn't even suppose to happen when developed the game. And I probably yet not discovered all of them

Also you can move left and right, jumps, it's done with no virtual buttons on the screen - the whole screen is used, so you won't need to aim the buttons you can't feel.

To survive many stages you have to think and build your strategy, otherwise, with no strategy and at least simple super kicks skills you gonna die quickly. For example, I found that the best way to me was killing few first zombies on some open space, where they can't make a crowd, then take the meds to restore health, then pick up the sword and kill remaining ones.

Or you can simply enjoy flying and bleeding heads of the zombies in the "Easy" mode

Last edited by Tapkee; 08-20-2011 at 05:57 PM.
08-20-2011, 05:41 PM
Some promo codes here:

AF7JLYLMWTFW
FYRYFYA7TEHY
WHTRK3H3JRHE
K7767J6WYRH4
FKWX7RPLTAEL
08-20-2011, 05:52 PM
Thanks for K7767J6WYRH4, let the zombie bloodsplatter begin! Will report back.
08-20-2011, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Thanks for K7767J6WYRH4, let the zombie bloodsplatter begin! Will report back.
cool
08-20-2011, 06:30 PM
FKWX7RPLTAEL
Thanks for the code!

Takes a second to get used to the controls, but they work! I know you're proud of the fighting system, but sometimes I just don't fell up to the non-stop slashing, so a joystick might be a nice option?
Also a boss battle would be a nice touch and maybe some different weapons, but the sword is quite fun!

Nice job!
Oh, and what about a music option during gameplay?
08-20-2011, 06:36 PM
gone...
dang lurkers

Tester of over 30 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudgenudge View Post
Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
08-20-2011, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weehomer View Post
FKWX7RPLTAEL
Thanks for the code!

Takes a second to get used to the controls, but they work! I know you're proud of the fighting system, but sometimes I just don't fell up to the non-stop slashing, so a joystick might be a nice option?
Also a boss battle would be a nice touch and maybe some different weapons, but the sword is quite fun!

Nice job!
Oh, and what about a music option during gameplay?
Thanks!

>>but sometimes I just don't fell up to the non-stop slashing, so a joystick might be a nice option?

with a joystick it will be another game so I think no.

Use 2 fingers, you can make quick series of strikes if use both thumbs.

>>Also a boss battle would be a nice touch and maybe some different weapons, but the sword is quite fun!

Indeed! I will make updates adding the stuff inside. Have ideas about the different zombie kinds, more kung fu strikes, zombie traps etc. in future.
08-20-2011, 07:49 PM
Few more codes:

4XW3NHXLMFPH
YT3AYNHARPJ6
HRJAJKHLMHJK
NRR93KRPAMMJ
MRHW7WJPKY9T
6XJTXLN3XXXW
JE4LEJELFM4K
RRHMLJEA9NXF
YEAXNE6JERH4
6HLAHKRHFKR3